I told a Somali girl I was Ethiopian and she let me go out with her (but she rejected me years ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A few years ago I spoke to a Somali girl at a wedding and asked her to go to dinner with me and she said no. I think she refused because I think she hates Somali men. All her friends she brought to the Somali wedding were Bantu.

Now yesterday I find her on Instagram and I DM her. She rejected me before so I thought maybe it's best if I try to just have sex and run away when I do the damage. I wanted to try my luck. I told her I was Ethiopian and wanted to take her for coffee. She doesn't remember me. She said OK. I took her out today. I want to have sex with her now but who knows if it will work.

But oh my days. She doesn't remember me. She rejected me before because I was Somali in her eyes. I was more handsome younger.

She rejected yo a$$ as a somali because you would tell other somalis after sleeping with her. Well she was right, aint she? Here u r telling us "Somali spotters" before you even seen her Vagina?

Don't just ku dhufo and ka dhaqaaq make her an official member of dowladda kumeel gaarka then when the time is right and you are ready ditch her and move to dowladda federaalka material girls ( wifey material).

I love xalimos man, they are on par with cadaans. Verry progressive and very useful. God bless dowladda kumeel gaarka.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
She rejected yo a$$ as a somali because you would tell other somalis after sleeping with her. Well she was right, aint she? Here u r telling us "Somali spotters" before you even seen her Vagina?
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
Oh shit now I know why Xalimos bash Abdis on Twitter :ohdamn:

How would there be a surplus of Xalimos if they married Ethiopians?

You better be a PAHG otherwise it's khalaas for you :ftw9nwa:

I already bagged myself an Abdi :obama: and since our population is over 100 million our women have no problem finding men and intermarriage is encouraged:mjpls:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Thank you all for your messages.

I will not commit zina but I want to shame her in some way for what she has done.
Stop thinking like a qashin
You were plotting ways to shame her cause she rejected you
:mahubowtf:

Imagine you got a sister or even a daughter and some guy comes along that she rejects and he does this same thing

What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts