I told a Somali girl I was Ethiopian and she let me go out with her (but she rejected me years ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
A few years ago I spoke to a Somali girl at a wedding and asked her to go to dinner with me and she said no. I think she refused because I think she hates Somali men. All her friends she brought to the Somali wedding were Bantu.

Now yesterday I find her on Instagram and I DM her. She rejected me before so I thought maybe it's best if I try to just have sex and run away when I do the damage. I wanted to try my luck. I told her I was Ethiopian and wanted to take her for coffee. She doesn't remember me. She said OK. I took her out today. I want to have sex with her now but who knows if it will work.

But oh my days. She doesn't remember me. She rejected me before because I was Somali in her eyes. I was more handsome younger.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
A few years ago I spoke to a Somali girl at a wedding and asked her to go to dinner with me and she said no. I think she refused because I think she hates Somali men. All her friends she brought to the Somali wedding were Bantu.

Now yesterday I find her on Instagram and I DM her. She rejected me before so I thought maybe it's best if I try to just have sex and run away when I do the damage. I wanted to try my luck. I told her I was Ethiopian and wanted to take her for coffee. She doesn't remember me. She said OK. I took her out today. I want to have sex with her now but who knows if it will work.

But oh my days. She doesn't remember me. She rejected me before because I was Somali in her eyes. I was more handsome younger.
Bro just smash the bantu and dip, use a condom so her eventual kids can't steal your lineage

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
-and-go-hit-it-then-quit-it-shoot-and-32379001.png

and remember to wear a condom.:icon e wink:

Ok you are planning on committing zina with somali girl. Later on you will complain about somali girls in not being virgin blah blah.double standard!

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Thank you all for your messages.

I will not commit zina but I want to shame her in some way for what she has done.
I got a nice idea:
Persuade her and convince her to give you a Blowjob. Videotape the and upload the video on hub and share it with her family and friends.

You shouldn't factor her being Somali in at all. They're girls at the end of the day.

You shouldn't do it cause it's haram, other than that, she's an adult (hopefully) that can make her own decisions. If she lets you... it's not on you.

:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending