I think we need to review american average IQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly, recent West African immigrants are outperforming Caribbeans that arrived in the UK in the 1960s :hmm:
Probably because most of the West-Africans are either upper-middle-class or just middle-class and comes from educated backgrounds.
Nigerians are also the most educated immigrants in the U.S btw :obama:

They live in such a big country with 50 states to memorize, try yourself memorizing the various regions of your country

They live in such a big country with 50 states to memorize, try yourself memorizing the various regions of your country
Memorizing regions and states are definitely not the same :mindblown:
Their states have a bigger population and size than many countries :umwhat:

Besides 50 isn't a big amount to memorize at all. We were taught to memorize the American states and would compete in class where we would have to point them out in geography classes.
And I live in Scandinavia

Memorizing regions and states are definitely not the same :mindblown:
Their states have a bigger population and size than many countries :umwhat:

Besides 50 isn't a big amount to memorize at all. We were taught to memorize the American states and would compete in class where we would have to point them out in geography classes.
And I live in Scandinavia

Can you name 50 countries?

Can you name 50 countries?
I'm not trying to brag, but I can name every country, except for those tiny islands with few inhabitants. But this is just because I'm a geography nerd.

I don't think every person should be able to do the same, but knowing the names of the 50 states you live in isn't asking for too much.... or you should at least half of them :drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts