I think we need to review american average IQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Lool that is for laughs. Jay Leno show is not real. Most Americans know these basic stuff.

If you've been around cadaan people you know all this IQ shit is completely bogus. The average cadaan is dumb as shit, I sometimes wonder how these people colonised so much land that the "sun never sets on the british empire". IMO, the main difference is that the few smart people are better utilised and more readily promoted to leadership positions in cadaan societies. They literally got carried by the top 10% of the population while the rest were drudges:hillarybiz:

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
If you've been around cadaan people you know all this IQ shit is completely bogus. The average cadaan is dumb as shit, I sometimes wonder how these people colonised so much land that "sun never sets on the british empire". IMO, the main difference is that the few smart people are better utilised in cadaan societies. They literally got carried by the top 10% of the population while the rest were drudges:hillarybiz:
I know right!
Back in grade 7 we had 3 levels for our math classes.
Beginner
Intermediate
Advanced
I was in Advanced mathematics for the most part until i started slacking right about when the year was ending so they sent me to medium class which was so easy!
Guess what, literally everyone in the advanced class was indian or asian and also 2 somali and a single white.
Mostly indian.
Intermediate was whites and somalis.
Dont know beginner since i never attended that class.
What is it with indians excelling in math?

I know right!
Back in grade 7 we had 3 levels for our math classes.
Beginner
Intermediate
Advanced
I was in Advanced mathematics for the most part until i started slacking right about when the year was ending so they sent me to medium class which was so easy!
Guess what, literally everyone in the advanced class was indian or asian and also 2 somali and a single white.
Mostly indian.
Intermediate was whites and somalis.
Dont know beginner since i never attended that class.
What is it with indians excelling in math?

White british is one of the worst performing groups in UK schools :siilaanyolaugh:

20170715_BRC258.png

South asians are dominating :salute:

Couple more years and somalis will be at the national average. Insha'Allah:banderas:

Last edited:
If you've been around cadaan people you know all this IQ shit is completely bogus. The average cadaan is dumb as shit, I sometimes wonder how these people colonised so much land that the "sun never sets on the british empire". IMO, the main difference is that the few smart people are better utilised and more readily promoted to leadership positions in cadaan societies. They literally got carried by the top 10% of the population while the rest were drudges:hillarybiz:
They copied knowledge from the earlier civilisations and refuse to give them credit. Look up adam johnson (the so called father of economics) and how he plagiarised from ibn kaldun on his theory about the workers. Even Somalia would do better if triblism was not a thing and the smartest in our society were promoted to the highest positions regardless of qabil.

They copied knowledge from the earlier civilisations and refuse to give them credit. Look up adam johnson (the so called father of economics) and how he plagiarised from ibn kaldun on his theory about the workers. Even Somalia would do better if triblism was not a thing and the smartest in our society were promoted to the highest positions regardless of qabil.

Creating a meritocracy within a country with deeply ingrained tribal social structure will be difficult. The talent is definitely there though :cosbyhmm:

How come Czechs and Slovaks are doing so bad, compared to other Eastern Europeans.
In fact.... Come they're doing so bad compared to literally everyone :faysalwtf:

How come Czechs and Slovaks are doing so bad, compared to other Eastern Europeans.
In fact.... Come they're doing so bad compared to literally everyone :faysalwtf:

Correction: "Although foreign-language speakers do worse than their Anglophone peers in the early years of school, by the age of 16 the gap has all but disappeared. Since lots of eastern Europeans arrive in Britain midway through their education, they have less time to catch up. And, as many European countries start school at an older age, some younger children have to adjust not only to a new education system, but also simply to being in a classroom, notes Bethan Rees of Cambridgeshire Council."

Source: https://www.economist.com/britain/2...ropean-children-lag-behind-in-british-schools

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending