I think my manager wants to sleep w/ me

Status
Not open for further replies.
know what you mean,have seen all of the above with my last manager but one day at lunch she took me to her apartment supposedly to help her move some stuff,as soon we came in she went straight to her bedroom and to my surprise came back naked except with a t shirt halfway her stomach,saw it all.what am I supposed to do? went for it.It surprised me but didn't bother. she was very generous financially and promoted me twice within a year. we became very close, she turned out to be very considerate.depends on your situation..

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
know what you mean,have seen all of the above with my last manager but one day at lunch she took me to her apartment supposedly to help her move some stuff,as soon we came in she went straight to her bedroom and to my surprise came back naked except with a t shirt halfway her stomach,saw it all.what am I supposed to do? went for it.It surprised me but didn't bother. she was very generous financially and promoted me twice within a year. we became very close, she turned out to be very considerate.depends on your situation..

What am I supposed to do uno :russ::drakelaugh:

@Genos if you know HR won't do anything about it then you need to firm it for the next 6 months. Don't give in, because if you sleep with her, she could easily flip this on you and come up with bs rape accusations. White women are notoriously known for pulling the rape card when things don't go their way. Keep it strictly professional.

Whoever thinks this is a "dream" situation needs to go to a mental asylum.

@Genos Buddy I'm sorry to say, you were screwed right from the beginning your manager took interest in you. She holds all the cards and can use you at her own convenience. Especially with the rampant #metoo movement these women are pulling nowadays things could go downhill for you.

You may be enjoying the added perks currently, but the way I see it on the playing field, it's literally you vs the co-workers vs the manager. Only way out is to quit your job and to come up with an absurd excuse when she tries to seek after you when you leave. Because sooner rather than later she will get what she wants and if she doesn't... #metoo is gonna happen buddy :pachah1:

Did you niggas hear what happened to aziz ansari???

Faaam, no sex at work with co-workers WHATSOEVER. That shit is like petting a lion.

She doesnt even have to be raped. If she didn't like or it was awkward, she will claim sexual harassment

yee enjoyed while it lasted hoping almighty let me off the hook just incase.she was really special and had some extra incentives.

Kkkk, pretty much what the others have said.

Haddow wallahi jeelkad ka qeylin, when she screams wuu I fuulay...:mjcry:

GuyFromMadina

Come move with the movement [General GWOP]
Theres only one thing to do...:diddyass:

Report her for sexual assault
Nah fam, you weak ass .. dont listen to this pasta making italian (probably the only dish he can make without fucking up LOOL).. you're a man and not a nigga; right? f*ck her brains out and advance in the ladder of corporate. Simple.

/ThankMeLater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending