I think I know what kind of Lesbian @Steamdevolopment is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
You’re my biggest fan here
2ffke2.jpg
1522960586768s.jpg

Muji

VIP
@Factz now you’re tagging @nine im sorry he won’t support you. He is a Darood gent and they weren’t raised to tag team women :hillarybiz:

Go and tag one of your isaaq rats.

Isaaqs are ganging up on mama malyun on Facebook and now they’re doing the same thing to the girls who they suspect are darood from somalispot.

@Factz if i said I was Haber Yonis you would be my biggest fan, don’t lie :ulyin:

@Emily factz is having meeting in the DMs with his clan and planning organised attacks and they are reporting us to the mods. All this for two harmless girls online :drakelaugh::lolbron:

Muji

VIP
@Knowles She is from Galgaduud

Walalo even if she was ask yourself why does he stay up for 10 hours dissing her and then wakes up to insult me for 10 hours. Emily and I are on different time zones and he is always online to argue against us. :chrisfreshhah:And yet he is a full time student.

Trust me this is clan based, and he goes after the women because he is scared of the men. Anyway don’t let him fool you in to getting involved in this because this is purely clan based.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Factz now you’re tagging @nine im sorry he won’t support you. He is a Darood gent and they weren’t raised to tag team women :hillarybiz:

Go and tag one of your isaaq rats.

Isaaqs are ganging up on mama malyun on Facebook and now they’re doing the same thing to the girls who they suspect are darood from somalispot.

@Factz if i said I was Haber Yonis you would be my biggest fan, don’t lie :ulyin:

@Emily factz is having meeting in the DMs with his clan and planning organised attacks and they are reporting us to the mods. All this for two harmless girls online :drakelaugh::lolbron:

I think @Factz and @nine are the same person
This nigga has been following me around claiming me for knowing my ex’s subclans and the places. Like b how you gonna claim me if you hate me that much :reallymaury:

Muji

VIP
This nigga has been following me around claiming me for knowing my ex’s subclans and the places. Like b how you gonna claim me if you hate me that much :reallymaury:

Sis I’m just shocked, if you dislike someone’s views why not ignore them? He is obsessed with ‘karbashing’ us is even though this is all online. And he tags 200 people whenever you have a dispute with him, can’t he take on one xalimo on his own? He is beyond obsessed, if you go to Aussie’s profile, he has even been making complaints on there too. His obsession is unhealthy. If you and I left he would have nothing to say :chrisfreshhah: apart from “does anyone know I work in medicine” or “has anyone seen Logan Paul’s YouTube video”. I’m convinced his is 16 too, no man behaves this way.

You went deep into Somali lineage and mentioned Balanbal a place not very well known in Somalia let alone doreigners you talking about sub sub sub sub sub clans

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Sis I’m just shocked, if you dislike someone’s views why not ignore them? He is obsessed with ‘karbashing’ us is even though this is all online. And he tags 200 people whenever you have a dispute with him, can’t he take on one xalimo on his own? He is beyond obsessed, if you go to Aussie’s profile, he has even been making complaints on there too. His obsession is unhealthy. If you and I left he would have nothing to say :chrisfreshhah: apart from “does anyone know I work in medicine” or “has anyone seen Logan Paul’s YouTube video”. I’m convinced his is 16 too, no man behaves this way.

Says the one tagging other users here. You're the one following me around, qashing me and as soon as I respond you play with victim card using your gender. , this is equality!

I'm 23 and I showed my picture here before so let's lie here.

I'm going to call on your biggest nightmare. Warya @Ferrari so gal! Since you call people then I will and he's not from my clan by the way, so you can't make excuses here.
:trumpsmirk:

@Emily I hardly talk to you so stop lying. Just don't get mad at me when other users exposed you

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You went deep into Somali lineage and mentioned Balanbal a place not very well known in Somalia let alone doreigners you talking about sub sub sub sub sub clans
That was his sub sub sub clan and where they live now f*ck off stop and acting like you have discovered something. Even I wanted to claim a Somalian clan I wouldn’t claim irrelevant one. Stop embarrassing yourself and claiming me you retard. If you have issues with me then come at me instead of being a and claiming someone you can’t stand. I swear something is wrong with this retard. I assume marehan must be a small clan that want to boost their numbers.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Says the one tagging other users here. You're the one following me around, qashing me and as soon as I respond you plays victim card.

I'm 23 and I showed my picture here before so let's lie here.

@Emily I hardly talk to you so stop lying. Just don't get mad at me when other users exposed you
The only time I interact with you is when I say something about Somalians. You get heated as if you are the only Somalian nigga on earth.
This nine person is probably your other username there is something so y about him. So you be talking shit in the dm huh trying to get me and knoweles kicked out? Wow didn’t know we affected your life that much

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The only time I interact with you is when I say something about Somalians. You get heated as if you are the only Somalian nigga on earth.
This nine person is probably your other username there is something so y about him. So you be talking shit in the dm huh trying to get me and knoweles kicked out? Wow didn’t know we affected your life that much

I haven't talked to you in a while . Only yesterday when you were distorting the Somali history and I debunked you. It was nothing serious nor did I get heated. You mostly argue with @Blade1 @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq and @Geeljire sanbuur whenever you diss somalis. You're lying again.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
She's rattled sxb Emily just take your L you lost this battle don't make it more embarrassing for yourself:siilaanyolaugh:

Here’s an isaaq rat to defend one of their own

He’s a big man, he can defend himself, sit out of this one before I call your parole officer

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I haven't talked to you in a while itch. Only yesterday when you were distorting the Somali history and I debunked you. It was nothing serious nor did I get heated. You mostly argue with @Blade1 @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq and @Geeljire sanbuur when ever you diss somalis. You're lying again.
You didn’t debunk shit. You posted cut and paste texts that had nothing to do with the Somalians in the human zoo. Y’all kept on saying ‘Emily please stop quoting me’ when you were the one who kept on quoting me. Nigga you went crazy and literally cried lol

I see you are calling for a backup. Such a weak punk

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You didn’t debunk shit. You posted cut and paste texts that had nothing to do with the Somalians in the human zoo. Y’all kept on saying ‘Emily please stop quoting me’ when you were the one who kept on quoting me. Nigga you went crazy and literally cried lol

I see you are calling for a backup. Such a weak punk

you said it was a human zoo and I showed you a source debunking your lies that it was a cultural exhibition. I only called people who you mostly argue with whenever you diss somalis to expose your lies again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending