I think I know what kind of Lesbian @Steamdevolopment is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you said it was a human zoo and I showed you a source debunking your lies that it was a cultural exhibition. I only called people who you mostly argue with whenever you diss somalis to expose your lies again.
Literally she is insisting it is a zoo when we all know the mandem got there cheque to come there she's seen the proof why is she still denying it ?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
‘But but it was a cultural exhibition’ when it was clearly humans in a zoo:chrisfreshhah:
What a lame spin

Nigga do you believe your own lies :mjlol:

And calling me a , omg little fiction you are in your feelings again :lolbron:

DJVKFty3SmSqbF4p62pNVQ.png
these are the kinda people we arguing with @Factz :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Muji

VIP
@Emily they are upset because the people in the zoo were from British Somaliland :siilaanyosmile:

These guys would die for their qabil :siilaanyolaugh:

Muji

VIP
This explains why @Factz was taking it personal yesterday. I even asked him if he had some relatives in the zoo lol

factz was in a human zoo himself sis But that had nothing to do with being Somali:yacadiim:, it was because of his micropenis :siilaanyolaugh:

@Factz you’re switching from YouTube to Somalispot with your unfunny stolen jokes and repeating them over and over again.

You are also abusing the qashin rating and the @admin are consistently ignoring it.

You spend so much time here arguing with the girls and hiding from the men, even the guys have called you out on it.

You are deeply insecure and constantly justifying your fake life to people who don’t give a damn.

You are bragging in the DMs that you are trying to kick @Emily and I out by following us around this forum.

Please go and actually do something meaningful with your life. Spreading ‘factz’ here isn’t one. Your low IQ Isaaq brethren are also ganging up on Mama Malyun, it must run in tre family.

You’re ignored moving forward as I don’t waste time on people who come from a tribe of khaat addicts and wimps.
Someone is hot and bothered writing books as reply on us kkkkkkk

No, I'm tagging people to debunk your lies again since you claim they came from my clan. On top of that, my clan are known to treat women better. You clearly don't know anything about Somalis or the clan dynamics. You must be a foreigner that got bullied by Somalis.

You are in love with this forum? Exactly, you're a low life incel troll that has nothing better to do in real life but to sit your fat ass down on the computer writing nothing but nonsensical essays.

No one here is misogynistic. It's only you being a Misandrist and it was fellow MX like @nine confirming Emily to be from her clan, it had nothing to do with me so blame them.

Lasty, you don't know how many people DM me for spitting facts and they all praise me for crushing people that distort our history, lie about our people, culture, religion and etc. So what are you trying to prove here?
:trumpsmirk:
Wait what? @nine is a girl? Allow ba'ayeey kkkkk

@Factz now you’re tagging @nine im sorry he won’t support you. He is a Darood gent and they weren’t raised to tag team women :hillarybiz:

Go and tag one of your isaaq rats.

Isaaqs are ganging up on mama malyun on Facebook and now they’re doing the same thing to the girls who they suspect are darood from somalispot.

@Factz if i said I was Haber Yonis you would be my biggest fan, don’t lie :ulyin:

@Emily factz is having meeting in the DMs with his clan and planning organised attacks and they are reporting us to the mods. All this for two harmless girls online :drakelaugh::lolbron:
Why r u hiding behind daarood when you openly cheerlead for that raw meat eater to lie on Somali history u filthy low IQ? Daarood are Somali not uncivilised barbarians living pre fire discovery cave man shit u xaaraan kid

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You know those sub clans yourself :mjlol::russ:
Girl I only know the one my ex belonged to
By the way I’ve done my research on Somalian tribes and discovered y’all are small and irrelevant.
Dude lied to me. By the way are y’all cool with my country? If not then why the hell are you claiming me for:ivers:

Girl I only know the one my ex belonged to
By the way I’ve done my research on Somalian tribes and discovered y’all are small and irrelevant.
Dude lied to me. By the way are y’all cool with my country? If not then why the hell are you claiming me for:ivers:
Caadi iska dhig. Are you?

-Surre ?
-Cayr ?
or what else?

Omg I am dead :dead:
If I was a raw meat eater I wouldn't talk about zoos and shit. Somalis sold half your ancestors into slavery with not a single Somali being enslaved or sold by u imbeciles and took almost all your land. U should b dodging history not bringing it up but the. Again the doctor did say their are prices for not cooking your meat like civilised humans do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts