I think I know what kind of Lesbian @Steamdevolopment is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
:cosbyhmm: He did bring it up. I even forgot tumblr existed for a second.

Crow even exposed Basras erotic book collection. What was he doing searching up erotic books.
:faysalwtf:
I already told you, I was searching for Somali books on Kindle. Just type "Somali" and that qashin pops up in the later pages.
I think @Crow is in the closet :trumpsmirk:
Don't make me bump that thread exposing your homosexuality. There's a lot of new users who haven't seen it yet.
:mjpls:

I already told you, I was searching for Somali books on Kindle. Just type "Somali" and that qashin pops up in the later pages.

Don't make me bump that thread exposing your homosexuality. There's a lot of new users who haven't seen it yet.
What thread????
I don't remember a thread like that :browtf::browtf:

Caadi Iska dhig sxb :damn:

That's what I thought.
You better stay in line next time homoboy or it will be bumped without warning.
:ufdup:
I might even @ everyone.
:stevej:
Naacala
full

Damn I forgot about that thread and nigga was nakmak fun of @Adan for the same thing:russ:

Muji

VIP
I only stole the picture but editted it but still it describes you. Stop crying you incel.

I bet this is you typing on your computer. :hemad:

giphy.gif

@Factz you’re switching from YouTube to Somalispot with your unfunny stolen jokes and repeating them over and over again.

You are also abusing the qashin rating and the @admin are consistently ignoring it.

You spend so much time here arguing with the girls and hiding from the men, even the guys have called you out on it.

You are deeply insecure and constantly justifying your fake life to people who don’t give a damn.

You are bragging in the DMs that you are trying to kick @Emily and I out by following us around this forum.

Please go and actually do something meaningful with your life. Spreading ‘factz’ here isn’t one. Your low IQ Isaaq brethren are also ganging up on Mama Malyun, it must run in tre family.

You’re ignored moving forward as I don’t waste time on people who come from a tribe of khaat addicts and wimps.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz you’re switching from YouTube to Somalispot with your unfunny stolen jokes and repeating them over and over again.

You are also abusing the qashin rating and the @admin are consistently ignoring it.

You spend so much time here arguing with the girls and hiding from the men, even the guys have called you out on it.

You are deeply insecure and constantly justifying your fake life to people who don’t give a damn.

You are bragging in the DMs that you are trying to kick @Emily and I out by following us around this forum.

Please go and actually do something meaningful with your life. Spreading ‘factz’ here isn’t one. Your low IQ Isaaq brethren are also ganging up on Mama Malyun, it must run in tre family.

You’re ignored moving forward as I don’t waste time on people who come from a tribe of khaat addicts and wimps.

LOOOOL look how triggered you are after I karbashed you. :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ:

Now since you slandered in, I'm going to have to correct you again.

1. The only user who abuses the qashin is you. You've qashined me when it doesn't relate to your gender topics which you mostly bring on this forum you low IQed unproductive & uncreative !

2. I don't argue with girls. I only debunked you regarding to Islam and our culture and I debunked Emily for creating historical revisionism against Somalis, don't start playing victim now.

3. I'm not insecure and I hardly talk about my life. I've already shown my receipts couple months ago so I am no near as fake unlike you who is an incel pretending to get guys.

4. Why you bringing my clan into this? Wallahi you're such a lowlife. :drakelaugh:

@Knowles Everyone is sick of you. What do you bring on this forum? Slandering Somali men over and over while trying to attack our culture and religion and spread western degeneracy. Even Somali girls called you out for your bullshit telling you to stop your filth.

The fact is you're a compulsive liar, a hypocritical and a mentally deranged one. You repeatedly said you'll marry out and stay in the west forever and will never return to Somalia, even if it becomes good again. Why are you even on this forum if you hate us Somalis so much?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz thank @Halyeey for the only laughs you’ve received on this forum :reallymaury:you’re a liar and a con artist.

You and your lowly isaaq brethrens are ganging on girls so you can have a sausage fest. :williamswtf:

Listen , I've already exposed you. You're the compulsive lying, intellectually dishonest and the self-hating here. My last response alone was enough to explain who you really are which was all facts. You have nothing on me and I've already proved that for you.
:manny:

The other guys like @Ferrari @Viva Benadiri and others are not from my clan. They only karbash you for fun because they're sick of your lies so deal with their pressure and didn't you say male and female are equal? Why can't they gang on you? By the way, you're not allowed to bring tribalism on the general section. Stop breaking the rules.
:camby:

Still triggered how I karbashed you on the first page and this is the reason why you're crying. Such a lowlife incel troll you are.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ:

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Listen , I've already exposed you. You're the compulsive lying, intellectually dishonest and the self-hating here. My last response alone was enough to explain who you really are which was all facts. You have nothing on me and I've already proved that for you.
:manny:

The other guys like @Ferrari @Viva Benadiri and others are not from my clan. They only karbash you for fun because they're sick of your lies so deal with their pressure and didn't you say male and female are equal? Why can't they gang on you? By the way, you're not allowed to bring tribalism on the general section. Stop breaking the rules.
:camby:

Still triggered how I karbashed you on the first page and this is the reason why you're crying. Such a lowlife incel troll you are.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ:

@Factz stop tagging people for support.

I’m loved in this forum. If I left and blamed it on you people would come after you.

You have no idea how many people DM to tell me to go harder on you misogynistic pigs.

You landers are practising qabil based mysogyny. The reason why you’re so insistent on claiming Emily is a gedonian is because your ugly family still has flash backs :trumpsmirk:

I’m loved in this forum. If I left and blamed it on you people would come after you.

You have no idea how many people DM to tell me to go harder on you misogynistic pigs.

You isaaqs are practising qabil based mysogyny. The reason why you’re so insistent on claiming Emily is a mareexan is because your ugly family still has flash backs from Siad :trumpsmirk:

You’re too repetitive that’s your issue...

Talk about Jordan Peterson for a change ...:gaasdrink:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck

You isaaqs are practising qabil based mysogyny. The reason why you’re so insistent on claiming Emily is a mareexan is because your ugly family still has flash backs from Siad :trumpsmirk:
"I'm loved on this forum"
AdmiredClutteredEgret-max-1mb.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

No, I'm tagging people to debunk your lies again since you claim they came from my clan. On top of that, my clan are known to treat women better. You clearly don't know anything about Somalis or the clan dynamics. You must be a foreigner that got bullied by Somalis.

You are in love with this forum? Exactly, you're a low life incel troll that has nothing better to do in real life but to sit your fat ass down on the computer writing nothing but nonsensical essays.

No one here is misogynistic. It's only you being a Misandrist and it was fellow MX like @nine confirming Emily to be from her clan, it had nothing to do with me so blame them.

Lasty, you don't know how many people DM me for spitting facts and they all praise me for crushing people that distort our history, lie about our people, culture, religion and etc. So what are you trying to prove here?
:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending