i think i found galmudug-state voice

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
When Diaspora youth talk politics with their broken Somali for 3 hours as well, like Father, like son:mjlol:

DR R is very unserious as well, more of a joker then a pundit.

"Stop licking Deni Ass", Osman came with guns out and left as quick as he came :tocry:

"Background Check", "GSR":lolbron:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Just watching a bit, K S is 100% a Somalispot Politics/FKDSpot Veteran. Only thing missing is the slurs :damedamn:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Just watching a bit, K S is 100% a Somalispot Politics/FKDSpot Veteran. Only thing missing is the slurs :damedamn:
He called farmaajo a traitor for giving up that ONLf fighter qeelbi dhagax but at the same time he says that ahmed madobe is a wadani and that he is fighting for somalia:lolbron:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@mr steal your naag

I am gonna need some backstory to this vid.

Firstly, what is this channel/debate panel? Are they a FKD youtube channel and this was their latest podcast or something different.

:hmm:

What's with hooyo maatalo qoorbajoog kids in the west obsession with Somali politics with their broken af soomaali ?? :mindblown:

Wallahi Somali youth in the Gulf arab countries who speak little to non soomaali don't care about Somali politics back home as they don't give a shit about it which really makes feel lonely sometimes :francis:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
@mr steal your naag

I am gonna need some backstory to this vid.

Firstly, what is this channel/debate panel? Are they a FKD youtube channel and this was their latest podcast or something different.

:hmm:
No this is a debate channel not FKD . And this was not a podcast its a livestream from last night where you can join the panel whenever you want. But most of time they speak about normal things but sometimes you got that qabilist niggs or even xalimo that is talking shit but you will get kicked out if you just insult or derail the discussion

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
What's with hooyo maatalo qoorbajoog kids in the west obsession with Somali politics with their broken af soomaali ?? :mindblown:

Wallahi Somali youth in the Gulf arab countries who speak little to non soomaali don't care about Somali politics back home as they don't give a shit about it which really makes feel lonely sometimes :francis:
:russ: you guys are rare. My cousins in uae barely know any Somali or even been back home nor they plan on to. A lot of you gulf Somalis fully think you are Ana Arab :dead:

you man are weirdos

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I listened to quite a good chunk, a fairly good Gym session podcast I would say.

K S was on a mad one, @Periplus it was like Sourness with Pogba. "Where was Farmajo in all of this". when asked about Madoobe, he says "Farmajo". Kenya, "Farmajo". Didn't want to reveal his tribe, but damn, the nigga sounds 100% like a SSPOT FKD user. Definitely is a member :lolbron:

Ahmed T was very reasonable, he wasn't a fan of Farmajo, same tribe as Farmajo, but he gave both his positives or negatives. Very reasonable. Even praised the other leaders, HSM, SSA. positives and negatives.

Maxi was there for the vibes, doesn't know his jufo but sure loves to oppose K S, gave good points.

Based

VIP
Ciyaal say wallahi learn Somali politics from Google and YouTube and think they are some journalists with their broken Somali and street english:snoop:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I listened to quite a good chunk, a fairly good Gym session podcast I would say.

K S was on a mad one, @Periplus it was like Sourness with Pogba. "Where was Farmajo in all of this". when asked about Madoobe, he says "Farmajo". Kenya, "Farmajo". Didn't want to reveal his tribe, but damn, the nigga sounds 100% like a SSPOT FKD user. Definitely is a member :lolbron:

Ahmed T was very reasonable, he wasn't a fan of Farmajo, same tribe as Farmajo, but he gave both his positives or negatives. Very reasonable. Even praised the other leaders, HSM, SSA. positives and negatives.

Maxi was there for the vibes, doesn't know his jufo but sure loves to oppose K S, gave good points.
Ahmed T is basically me walahi, everything he said I agree with, I use to support Hassan Sh until the mistakes he made in Kismaayo.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Ahmed T is basically me walahi, everything he said I agree with, I use to support Hassan Sh until the mistakes he made in Kismaayo.
:salute: Ahmed T is right, he even criticised Farmajo for some errors he made. Full kudos to him, he was the least bias and calm out of them all.

reer

VIP
Bro that’s actually crazy even my cousins who are the most Arab like at least speak somewhat broken English where we can communicate :dead:
because in dugsi sare ee dowladda sacuudiga they barely learn english and he didnt learn cilmi maaddi in college so ingiriis ma yaqaanaan.

Trending