i think i found galmudug-state voice

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I listened to quite a good chunk, a fairly good Gym session podcast I would say.

K S was on a mad one, @Periplus it was like Sourness with Pogba. "Where was Farmajo in all of this". when asked about Madoobe, he says "Farmajo". Kenya, "Farmajo". Didn't want to reveal his tribe, but damn, the nigga sounds 100% like a SSPOT FKD user. Definitely is a member :lolbron:

Ahmed T was very reasonable, he wasn't a fan of Farmajo, same tribe as Farmajo, but he gave both his positives or negatives. Very reasonable. Even praised the other leaders, HSM, SSA. positives and negatives.

Maxi was there for the vibes, doesn't know his jufo but sure loves to oppose K S, gave good points.
He said his tribe before on another vid he is HG from xamar. I remember this cadcad came on a live stream and he was claiming xamar saying that xamar was found by cadcads and the lamagoodles invaded it. KS and dapper bassicly told the cadcad that he was a guest and that he should f*ck off

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
:salute: Ahmed T is right, he even criticised Farmajo for some errors he made. Full kudos to him, he was the least bias and calm out of them all.
Yeah ahmed t was not biased . They didn even speak about the girl allot KS just wanted to take a shot at farmaajo :russ:

I find Ahmed T's obsession with Deni disturbing. He's got problem with Deni picking condidates from PL, but doesn't mention other states doing the same when Deni hasn't announced his intention to run for Somalia presidency. What's even funnier is he's ok with some of the worse corrupt Somali politicians such as HSM. Yaab.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Yeah ahmed t was not biased . They didn even speak about the girl allot KS just wanted to take a shot at farmaajo :russ:

Ahmed T caught out K S so many times, every-time a statement is said, its either Farmajo fault, but when Ahmed claps back, he would say "Deni can do it but not Farmajo".

But the whole thing turned into a FKD politics session, the case of Ikran was not spoken about at all except in the beginning.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
He said his tribe before on another vid he is HG from xamar. I remember this cadcad came on a live stream and he was claiming xamar saying that xamar was found by cadcads and the lamagoodles invaded it. KS and dapper bassicly told the cadcad that he was a guest and that he should f*ck off
:mjlol:

Warya @Galmudug-State, ninyaho this, it ain't caafmaid at all :lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts