I Think I’m depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hun, we're not having any kids. Jaad made me infertile.

Also, babies will end up sucking your melons more than I will. What's the point of feeding them breasts when they don't even enjoy it? How much sense does that make? Screw those guys.

Saaxiib there's no us .....I know you confessed your love for me but @TheMadMullah has given me a better offer.

Listen, I understand that you feel suffocated and belittled but you need to put your life into perspective. No more feeling sorry for yourself, no more complaining just pick yourself up ignore the comments as hard as it may be for you and try to fix your life. (also see a therapist if needed) I only tell you this because you cannot change your father but it wouldn't hurt your situation to improve your own life. easier said than done, I know.

How old are you? Do you think it's just your teen hormones that are making you so angry and depressed? I remember when I was around 15-17 I was almost always depressed and thought I hated my parents for every little thing they did that I didn't appreciate. Like when your dad asks what you're spending your money on, he might just be worried that you're throwing it away on temporary satisfaction instead of saving it up for the long term. Or when he asks where you are at night, he's probably just worried about your well being, after all as the saying goes " the child is the heart of the parent walking outside his body". He means well. He's your dad, it's not his intention to hurt you.

I only started understanding my parents recently and it's so crazy how different my opinion of them was a few years ago. It's like I was blind the whole time. It's really amazing.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I recently moved in with my Dad, his uncle, and another guy and I’m starting to despise them with all my heart. My father and I are not close at all, he took us to Africa when we were kids and returned to America to work, he used to visit us every year for three months, he took us there when I was eight and that was the last time I had a dad around. And I’m those three months I saw him 2 to 3 times, I avoided him like the plague and it was just fucked up. Judgements after judgments of how I’m allegedly lazy, a failure, it reached a point where I honestly never gave a f*ck about what my father thinks of me, and I still don’t give a rat’s ass and it’s fucking scary dude. My mom was the father and mother of 8 of us and I really really respect and love her, I never lied to my mom(well I have but the minor lies, you know) about major things. I recently realized that I lie to my father a lot and I totally dislike being around him, I don’t remember ever having one good memory with him. Always judgemental and he thinks that everything he says is what’s gonna fly. Now don’t get me wrong I love my pops but these past months I find myself not wanting to be around him. Whenever we start talking we talk about school and the religion nothing else.( and it gets old). He always comments about my choice of outfits and wearing my hat backwards, unbuttoning my shirt and small trivial shit that doesn’t make sense at all.
I’m reaching my fucking boiling point wallahi. Shit is annoying as f*ck!! I started smoking a lot of weed just to fucking forget and not deal with his shit wallahi, the geedo is the only thing keeping me sane right now or else I would’ve snapped at him hard wallahi.

Somali spot guys do you have a close relationship with your fathers??
Ever thought on getting it checked up?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Maybe you should talk to your father heart to heart and try to understand him a little bit. You said you didn't live with your father since you were 8, and I'm guessing you don't know him that well. Invite him for coffee and tell him how you feel, how his comments about you makes you feel, how you hated when he moved you guys to Africa. Tell him everything that you're bottling up. I promise you it will either refresh your relationship with the old man or break it all. Whatever the results may be, I'm sure it will help you move forward. If your feelings about your father doesn't change after your conversation then I suggest you move out. Depression is a mental disease, you don't want to live with someone that makes you feel depressed. Your living space should be your safe haven. If you can't afford to live on your own, move in with relatives. Good luck.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Maybe you should talk to your father heart to heart and try to understand him a little bit. You said you didn't live with your father since you were 8, and I'm guessing you don't know him that well. Invite him for coffee and tell him how you feel, how his comments about you makes you feel, how you hated when he moved you guys to Africa. Tell him everything that you're bottling up. I promise you it will either refresh your relationship with the old man or break it all. Whatever the results may be, I'm sure it will help you move forward. If your feelings about your father doesn't change after your conversation then I suggest you move out. Depression is a mental disease, you don't want to live with someone that makes you feel depressed. Your living space should be your safe haven. If you can't afford to live on your own, move in with relatives. Good luck.
You are forgetting that we are Somali and that shit just doesn’t work with these old heads we call our parents.
Anyways, thanks I appreciate your advice.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Listen, I understand that you feel suffocated and belittled but you need to put your life into perspective. No more feeling sorry for yourself, no more complaining just pick yourself up ignore the comments as hard as it may be for you and try to fix your life. (also see a therapist if needed) I only tell you this because you cannot change your father but it wouldn't hurt your situation to improve your own life. easier said than done, I know.
It’s not even that my Nigga, it’s just that it’s been going on for months that I feel like I’m losing my maskax wallahi.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You are forgetting that we are Somali and that shit just doesn’t work with these old heads we call our parents.
Anyways, thanks I appreciate your advice.
Every Somali parent is not an emotionally vacant asshole. Try it and if it doesn't work then move out.

Ofcourse you would keep it thst way, you're. butch lesbian.
tenor.gif

I used to question your intelligence now I deny its existence :uCkf6mf:

It’s not even that my Nigga, it’s just that it’s been going on for months that I feel like I’m losing my maskax wallahi.
I know but it's good to have a positive outlet of your emotions so you have control. It releases endorphins and less things for your dad to criticize about you.

Negative feelings beget negative feelings! being depressed and rumination doesn't help you solve your problems or make you happier. Appreciate the good in your life and do activities that make you happy that aren't self destructive or hedonistic (junk food, drugs, excessive internet) build good habits and fake it til you make it, trust me it helps!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts