I thank God everyday when I wake up in a white civilized developed nation

We should all enjoy the simple pleasures of life more. I personally head down to my drawer and kiss my two western passports and birth certificate daily before I head down for my prayers. It reminds me daily of how lucky I am to have been placed in this developed white country. Many of my age mates are soldiering in third world Federal states within the Horn while the rest spend their time idling the entire day without any formal education or training.

Here in the West I can become whatever I want and still have 98% chance of succeeding with all the safety nets around. We should all take pleasure in enjoying our Western motherland.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Thank god that I don't know where you live or I already would have emptied my clip and wet up your block for your coonery goofy ass n*gga
1591302015871.png

I agree. I thank the White man everyday for giving me the opportunities I never had. I Thank the White man for giving me privileges I never thought of. I thank our White brothers for giving us food and shelter when other Somalis were killing us like flies. When Somalis were starving in refugee camps, it was the White man who came to our rescue. I thank the White man for building 80% of the world's civilization and 90% of modern civilization. Yes, Whites aren't perfect but they are a big part of our lives.

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
We should all enjoy the simple pleasures of life more. I personally head down to my drawer and kiss my two western passports and birth certificate daily before I head down for my prayers. It reminds me daily of how lucky I am to have been placed in this developed white country. Many of my age mates are soldiering in third world Federal states within the Horn while the rest spend their time idling the entire day without any formal education or training.

Here in the West I can become whatever I want and still have 98% chance of succeeding with all the safety nets around. We should all take pleasure in enjoying our Western motherland.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attachments

• DnlJMU-UcAAqIbc.jpg
    DnlJMU-UcAAqIbc.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 52

White?

I agree. I thank the White man everyday for giving me the opportunities I never had. I Thank the White man for giving me privileges I never thought of. I thank our White brothers for giving us food and shelter when other Somalis were killing us like flies. When Somalis were starving in refugee camps, it was the White man who came to our rescue. I thank the White man for building 80% of the world's civilization and 90% of modern civilization. Yes, Whites aren't perfect but they are a big part of our lives.
:dead: :holeup::jaynerd:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

Ngl im quite happy living in norway and the es :banderas:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I thank the white man as well for saving me from savagery and Africa. Soon I will find a good white husband and have many children, then encourage them to marry white. My grandkids will then be civilized blue eyed whites Inshallah, and I will cement my bloodline in this superior race. Thank you white man for making me a part of your civilization.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I thank the white man as well for saving me from savagery and Africa. Soon I will find a good white husband and have many children, then encourage them to marry white. My grandkids will then be civilized blue eyed whites Inshallah, and I will cement my bloodline in this superior race. Thank you white man for making me a part of your civilization.
:russ: :deadmanny::dead:

Apollo

VIP
We should all enjoy the simple pleasures of life more. I personally head down to my drawer and kiss my two western passports and birth certificate daily before I head down for my prayers.

Having a birth certificate. :mjlol:

I was born illegally in some Arab shithole. :russ: I can't even prove when I was born.

Trending

Latest posts