I thank God everyday when I wake up in a white civilized developed nation

I thank the white man as well for saving me from savagery and Africa. Soon I will find a good white husband and have many children, then encourage them to marry white. My grandkids will then be civilized blue eyed whites Inshallah, and I will cement my bloodline in this superior race. Thank you white man for making me a part of your civilization.
D5EBFABB-E364-47F3-84E1-0D8746D07AA0.jpeg

@Destiny is the old lady in this painting :mjlol: .

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
To be honest i am quite happy with the fact that i am western born. Both my parent were migrants instead of refugees. There are not many somali woman out there that have the privilege of flying in a diplomatic private jet with their friend the belgian ambassador. I rub this one in on the racist cadaans who tend to become happy while sucking on your misery.

it kinda saved me from going through the tahriib. The stories that i have heard are hardcore as hell.

since i am a lazy ambitious person i wouldhave definitely hiked my ass to Europe.

I was born in one of the Arab world's poorest countries and it was not Yemen. :jcoleno:

Hint: it was close to Europe and Israel. :lolbron:

Its most likely Syria, after the Somali Civil war, a lot of Somalis settled in Syria, like
thousands of them.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
You thank the white man who colonized and caused divide and unrest between Somalis. I only thank god and him alone I’m not gonna twerk for the white man :nahgirl:

The one problem with being in “The white mans world” is that Yaum al Qiyama is gonna be way harder for you. We’ll be held to be complicit for many things we had the power to stop, but to cowardly to act.

May Allah forgive us