I still can't believe Hodan Nalayah is dead :(

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dhulbahante

I figured he was Dhulabahante. Dhulos and Isaaq are the most racist, i mean qabilists who only marry each other, actively. Only Mjs are qaxboohs who marry from reer xamaar, to bantu, to sea shells.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Menace darling, when are you coming to London? This time I’ll meet you.

A few days ago u were cursing him out. And also included me in it, even tho u were softer towards me.

Now, u r inviting him? Do u plan to poison him?

A few days ago u were cursing him out. And also included me in it, even tho u were softer towards me.

Now, u r inviting him? Do u plan to poison him?
You know me so well sister and the other one that hates African Women Married one now claiming she’s South American! @Armadillo
Hi Abdi Hussien from the mighty MJ Clan, meet-up as well I’m coming by myself.
Fulham is west London, so let’s meet outside Bush Train station central line. Thursday I’m free anytime after 5.

I too have not gotten over it. I cant seem to move on even though i never met her or know her. Hodan Naleya is us, here in Diaspora. She is not only a Somali sister, she is a Diaspora sister who wanted to make a change in the home land. Unfortunately, she will be a lesson to all of us- Dump Somalia.
Ngl I'm tempted to Qashin this but most of it is gd except that grim reminder dump Somalia?!? Don't ever say such stuff like that unless you wish for Somalis to all live outside the homeland lose their dhaqan and mother tounge.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ngl I'm tempted to Qashin this but most of it is gd except that grim reminder dump Somalia?!? Don't ever say such stuff like that unless you wish for Somalis to all live outside the homeland lose their dhaqan and mother tounge.

Well Grim is what we need now. It will be like this until another 100 years when the concept of al shabism will disappear. malis will revert back to village camel rearing lifestyle. Like in the movie Gods must be crazy!

images

Well Grim is what we need now. It will be like this until another 100 years when the concept of al shabism will disappear. malis will revert back to village camel rearing lifestyle. Like in the movie Gods must be crazy!

images
That's far too much time by that point the world could end by the way certain devilish entities are trying to speed up the end of time with the signs and trying to bring the Dajal/mossaich/anti-christ as they know they love the devil hence why they sold themselves out and get as much ppl too as well meaning J**S are really the spawn of Satan.

And Somalia will fix up we have it easy (but it's a big challenge to clean up and restore Somalia to its former glory) compared to other failed states and other ppl who don't have land so liberating ourselves and our allies will occur In Shaa Allah Khayr.

Isis numbers ran up to a 80 to 100 thousand and they got defeated with in a few years, and they were hundred times more deadlier and vicious then any terrorist groups out there, but Somalis can't defeat Alshabaab ?
yeah i call B.S on that.

At this point it's clear for anyone to see that the leaders down there and a lot of the population and even foreigners are working hand in hand with Alshabaab 100%, everything else is a facade.

I too have not gotten over it. I cant seem to move on even though i never met her or know her. Hodan Naleya is us, here in Diaspora. She is not only a Somali sister, she is a Diaspora sister who wanted to make a change in the home land. Unfortunately, she will be a lesson to all of us- Dump Somalia.

A jewel of a message except the last part. She is most likely in a good place not missing the troubled world she left behind. And Somalia is not as violent as the Chicago Slums.

upload_2019-7-16_14-40-48.png

I have relatives who travel from Europe to Somalia. They spend few months there every year and some live there permanently. They have no complaint.

Some of you are either depressed or habitually pessimists. And some of you are out right mental whose last sanity ended in a clan conversation, so the only thing they remember is what clan to insult.

If you don't love Somalia, there are millions who live in it and love it, and thousands of diaspora Somalis who go back for a visit or relocated there for business. Life goes on and Somalia lives. No country is perfect including America where I live. I will oblige if you want violent crime statistics and homicides for each city.

Not cool to constantly express pessimistic views for a country your parents were born. Please refrain from unwarranted negative talk about Somalia. It is not normal. It says a lot about your mental state than any reality out there in Somalia. Fix your issues and depression. Fix your life in general. Unhappy people usually reflect their state of mind in their interactions with others.

Lay off the clan hatred that reduced you to insanity.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko :damn:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Basra is mad because her MJ man left her for a MJ qalanjo who's educated. Who wants to be with an obese, single mother who has been on the internet since 1998, Basra once asked me how my 53 year old uncle was doing, I was shocked and asked her how she knew him? She said they used to be in a computer class together back in Nairobi in 1995. She's 50 years old.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
AUN, it’s hard watching her videos. What a gem of person she was, I hope someone takes over what she created and continues it from where she left off.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra is mad because her MJ man left her for a MJ qalanjo who's educated. Who wants to be with an obese, single mother who has been on the internet since 1998, Basra once asked me how my 53 year old uncle was doing, I was shocked and asked her how she knew him? She said they used to be in a computer class together back in Nairobi in 1995. She's 50 years old.

700.jpg

I was always a big fan of hers and have been following her for years. Absolutely adored her and vaguely knew her personally....and wallahi I’ve been heartbroken for the past couple days about this. Keep her in your duas, and may the terrorists be apprehended and punished for all of this

Trending

Latest posts