I still can't believe Hodan Nalayah is dead :(

Discussion in 'General' started by IPushFatKids, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Basra

Basra Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked. VIP

Ratings:
    +17,528

HiS QABIL?

2. R.Kelly

R.Kelly We'll know who's sane or insane in the future Patient Zero VIP

Ratings:
    +21,466
    Dhulbahante

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Basra

Ratings:
    +17,528

I figured he was Dhulabahante. Dhulos and Isaaq are the most racist, i mean qabilists who only marry each other, actively. Only Mjs are qaxboohs who marry from reer xamaar, to bantu, to sea shells.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Qashin Qashin x 1
  4. yas/London

yas/London

Ratings:
    +2,772
    Menace darling, when are you coming to London? This time I’ll meet you.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Basra

Ratings:
    +17,528
    A few days ago u were cursing him out. And also included me in it, even tho u were softer towards me.

Now, u r inviting him? Do u plan to poison him?

6. jamal9

jamal9

Ratings:
    +4,014
    :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

7. R.Kelly

R.Kelly We'll know who's sane or insane in the future Patient Zero VIP

Ratings:
    +21,466
    This looks suspicious :gucciwhat:

Are you trying to knife me

8. yas/London

yas/London

Ratings:
    +2,772
    You know me so well sister and the other one that hates African Women Married one now claiming she’s South American! @Armadillo
    Hi Abdi Hussien from the mighty MJ Clan, meet-up as well I’m coming by myself.
    Fulham is west London, so let’s meet outside Bush Train station central line. Thursday I’m free anytime after 5.

9. TheReal_SMM

TheReal_SMM

Ratings:
    +132
    Ngl I'm tempted to Qashin this but most of it is gd except that grim reminder dump Somalia?!? Don't ever say such stuff like that unless you wish for Somalis to all live outside the homeland lose their dhaqan and mother tounge.

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Basra

Ratings:
    +17,528

Well Grim is what we need now. It will be like this until another 100 years when the concept of al shabism will disappear. malis will revert back to village camel rearing lifestyle. Like in the movie Gods must be crazy!

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. TheReal_SMM

TheReal_SMM

Ratings:
    +132
    That's far too much time by that point the world could end by the way certain devilish entities are trying to speed up the end of time with the signs and trying to bring the Dajal/mossaich/anti-christ as they know they love the devil hence why they sold themselves out and get as much ppl too as well meaning J**S are really the spawn of Satan.

And Somalia will fix up we have it easy (but it's a big challenge to clean up and restore Somalia to its former glory) compared to other failed states and other ppl who don't have land so liberating ourselves and our allies will occur In Shaa Allah Khayr.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Baki

Baki

Ratings:
    +1,840
    Isis numbers ran up to a 80 to 100 thousand and they got defeated with in a few years, and they were hundred times more deadlier and vicious then any terrorist groups out there, but Somalis can't defeat Alshabaab ?
    yeah i call B.S on that.

At this point it's clear for anyone to see that the leaders down there and a lot of the population and even foreigners are working hand in hand with Alshabaab 100%, everything else is a facade.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Schematics

Schematics

Ratings:
    +1,176
    A jewel of a message except the last part. She is most likely in a good place not missing the troubled world she left behind. And Somalia is not as violent as the Chicago Slums.

upload_2019-7-16_14-40-48.png

• Like Like x 1
  14. Schematics

Schematics

Ratings:
    +1,176
    I have relatives who travel from Europe to Somalia. They spend few months there every year and some live there permanently. They have no complaint.

Some of you are either depressed or habitually pessimists. And some of you are out right mental whose last sanity ended in a clan conversation, so the only thing they remember is what clan to insult.

If you don't love Somalia, there are millions who live in it and love it, and thousands of diaspora Somalis who go back for a visit or relocated there for business. Life goes on and Somalia lives. No country is perfect including America where I live. I will oblige if you want violent crime statistics and homicides for each city.

Not cool to constantly express pessimistic views for a country your parents were born. Please refrain from unwarranted negative talk about Somalia. It is not normal. It says a lot about your mental state than any reality out there in Somalia. Fix your issues and depression. Fix your life in general. Unhappy people usually reflect their state of mind in their interactions with others.

Lay off the clan hatred that reduced you to insanity.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Abdisamad3

Abdisamad3

Ratings:
    +3,727
    @Reiko :damn:

Register to view spoiler content!

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. Reiko

Reiko Queen of Bari Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +43,858
    @Basra is mad because her MJ man left her for a MJ qalanjo who's educated. Who wants to be with an obese, single mother who has been on the internet since 1998, Basra once asked me how my 53 year old uncle was doing, I was shocked and asked her how she knew him? She said they used to be in a computer class together back in Nairobi in 1995. She's 50 years old.

• Funny Funny x 4
  17. TheShinning

TheShinning "You are your best thing"

Ratings:
    +5,837
    AUN, it’s hard watching her videos. What a gem of person she was, I hope someone takes over what she created and continues it from where she left off.

18. Basra

Ratings:
    +17,528

[​IMG]

19. Raage

Raage

Ratings:
    +322
    Me too. I've been depressed since she died. I lost my appetite completely.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Kaafiye

Kaafiye

Ratings:
    +2,151
    I was always a big fan of hers and have been following her for years. Absolutely adored her and vaguely knew her personally....and wallahi I’ve been heartbroken for the past couple days about this. Keep her in your duas, and may the terrorists be apprehended and punished for all of this

• Like Like x 3
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted