Food: £200
Debt:,£100
Electricity and gas : £100
Gym: £60 (including joining fee)
security course:£200
Sister: £100
I’ve got like £200 left.

I don’t pay rent I live with my family.

it’s normal, unless you pay off your phone contract every month, join a gym every month, start a security course every month, then it’s abormal

it’s normal, unless you pay off your phone contract every month, join a gym every month, start a security course every month, then it’s abormal

I used to be on a phone contract (£90 a month) there was an option to cancel my contract at a fee of £500

Lmao
Since you paid off your phone contract that’d mean you’d have $700 of savings next month?
Try to increase your debt payments and pay off the ones with the highest interest first.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Well you paid off your phone and sent 500 back home, that’s not every month thing so you are fine. If you do however spend 2k every month when you are not paying rent and living with your parents, you got a problem.

Since you paid off your phone contract that’d mean you’d have $700 of savings next month?
Try to increase your debt payments and pay off the ones with the highest interest first.

my contract is supposed to end in September 2020. I had an iPhone X brand new in 2018 so I’m saving money now.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You guys should look into budgeting apps, I have YNAB which I really like, I hear Mint is also good.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
my family eat baasto iyo Bariid only and on weekends pancakes. Very unhealthy I’m losing weight ever since I stopped.
Great. Avoid that if you wanna live healthy life and don't wanna have some BP, obesity by the age of 40... most Somali foods are either too oily, salty or sweet...there's rarely in between :bell:

Lmao
Great. Avoid that if you wanna live healthy life and don't wanna have some BP, obesity by the age of 40... most Somali foods are either too oily, salty or sweet...there's rarely in between :bell:
Fast metabolism is a blessing and a curse

Trending