I smoked herbs for the first time today’

and it was amazing :lawd: it’s even better then weed in my opinion and the smell of Lavender, roses and mint brought me into a different state which I never felt in my whole life

Last edited:
Alsooo!!!! It eased my frustration and got me peaceful. 10/10 I would definitely do it again and it’s not even expensive either and easier for me to get then marijuana

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I didn't even know herbs were smokable. I thought you were being pretentious about saying you smoked weed.

I didn't even know herbs were smokable. I thought you were being pretentious about saying you smoked weed.
almost anything in nature is smokable! Even Lotus itself is smokable (the blue lotus for example can be used).

I do sometimes do it but I am quitting and I’ll instead start smoking herbs since it’s better overall and won’t lead me into an addiction

Dutch people are all junkies. Why doesn't this surprise me.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA THIS IS THE TRUTH.

WELCOME TO THE NETHERLANDS!

1627338397505.jpeg

Apollo

VIP
A girl who smokes is scary af. If a girl told me she smokes herbs and weed on a first date, I would say I am going to the restroom and then instantly leave.

giphy.gif

A girl who smokes is scary af. If a girl told me she smokes herbs and weed on a first date, I would say I am going to the restroom and then instantly leave.

giphy.gif
Excuse me it’s still better then shisha or smoking tobacco, I rather would want someone who smokes weed or herbs like me then a addicted tobacco smoker who would most likely die from lung cancer :camby:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
and it was amazing :lawd: it’s even better then weed in my opinion and the smell of Lavender, roses and mint brought me into a different state which I felt in my whole life
Do Shrooms Psylocibin, they're good for the brain.

How is it different from weed? Is it body or mind?
Weed mainly gets you addicted, just high and has a smell, a really obvious smell lmaooo

while smoking herbs, I became way more calmer! I didn’t had to worry about any smell because I also have incense sticks and they smell exactly the same. It was more of an out of body experiment, I really fell a rush coming over to me and I felt more connected with my inner self. I afterwards did a meditation which just brought my mood up! I honestly never felt that much alive.

I also was really scared and worried about the smell because one time this exact scenario happened to me:
9F6C6443-B378-48C3-B3FB-7F371D3AE596.jpeg

so knowing that I don’t stink or smell off weed really put me at ease lmao

Trending

Latest posts