I smoked herbs for the first time today’

We never interacted much , but for some reason I always pictured you as a faraax , I think it's because of your username.
Dw you’re not the first who thought I am a dude. This means that I am doing a pretty good job. I’ll definitely keep on this parade

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
This is what she wants us to become:
1627342235314.gif

Please tell me you were not smoking in your teenage years 💀. Shit toxic wait until your 25 to re smoke weed. That devil lettuces is bad bad
Yeah smoking weed in your teens while your braid still developing increased your chances of becoming mentally ill. I’m gonna pray for @Giftxo ghat god protects the remaining brain cells she has left 🙏

Yeah smoking weed in your teens while your braid still developing increased your chances of becoming mentally ill. I’m gonna pray for @Giftxo ghat god protects the remaining brain cells she has left 🙏
Dude I genuinely am doing good. I am currently a university student. Most young people do it here.

Dude I genuinely am doing good. I am currently a university student. Most young people do it here.

Then you got lucky 🙏🏽. Three of my closest friend in high school got addicted on that devil lettuces and they all became r*tarded, sad part they were very smart in middle school and we used to compete on who could get the highest grades. My only tips is don’t follow the group cause the group might be r*tarded 🙏🏽

Then you got lucky 🙏🏽. Three of my closest friend in high school got addicted on that devil lettuces and they all became r*tarded, sad part they were very smart in middle school and we used to compete on who could get the highest grades. My only tips is don’t follow the group cause the group might be r*tarded 🙏🏽
Uhhh okay? The whole reason of me smoking herbs is to quit marijuana but thanks for the tip !

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Uhhh okay? The whole reason of me smoking herbs is to quit marijuana but thanks for the tip !
What exactly is smoking herb Devil lettuce? Wtf Young generation always coming out with bizarre new wild drug

Oh my bad,I thought herbs was a code name for weed. I don’t know much about herbs but if it doesn’t hurt and it helps you, then I’m happy for you fellow Somalian