I simply don't believe in Black Magic.

I don't because it is majorly practiced in broke pathetic countries by people on the poverty line. If it were real, any "decent" Black magician could take out any world leader and steal their riches but of course that has not happened, they always seem to "target" people they know or are close by. This is because they can plant drugs and all types of narcotics or play with someone who has a latent mental illness.

It is all BEEN.

I suggest these slum dwellers get their lacag up and join the rest of the developed world is building sky scrappers and high tech machines.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Why not? You know it’s real, sure the profiting off of black magic victims is a scam but not Black Magic itself. Even the prophet PBUH had black magic cursed on him as well. It definitely exists but people taking advantage is a scam

Why not? You know it’s real, sure the profiting off of black magic victims is a scam but not Black Magic itself. Even the prophet PBUH had black magic cursed on him as well. It definitely exists but people taking advantage is a scam
She has blessed us with a post :ahh:god is great

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
black magic is real inn ancient times africans would eat herbs and sheiit in order to maximize the pleasure that they preformed on their women in bed

Put me in a room with the best magician on earth and give me an AK-47. We shall see qofka kasoobaxa qolka.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
@QabiilNobel i have Jiini power not magic
3789D9EC-4E60-4800-90DD-A384936FA0A7.jpeg

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I don't because it is majorly practiced in broke pathetic countries by people on the poverty line. If it were real, any "decent" Black magician could take out any world leader and steal their riches but of course that has not happened, they always seem to "target" people they know or are close by. This is because they can plant drugs and all types of narcotics or play with someone who has a latent mental illness.

It is all BEEN.

I suggest these slum dwellers get their lacag up and join the rest of the developed world is building sky scrappers and high tech machines.
ofc black magicians can take out any african ruler cuz the foundation of the nation was more unstable then a glass house in turkey :) as for the other stuff u said its true efricen people are poor in pocket and other stuff

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
The prophet got sixir from some form of meat, so it could've technically been poisoning. It wasn't some Bluetooth/ WiFi sixir sent from across 2 continents you hear about these days.

Trending

Latest posts