I saw the ahmadiyaa somali guy yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
True wallahi. If hes an Ahmadiyya its better than a jew or hindu. Let him become what he wants and allah will deal with him
Thats worst that being a Hindu or jew hes changing the words of Allah and the quran and saying they're muslim.
Abubakar r.a. killed those who tried to change the religion and call it islam.
Not saying we should kill him but he needs some harsh love.

Thats worst that being a Hindu or jew hes changing the words of Allah and the quran and saying they're muslim.

Look at you making a thinly veiled threat to someone who thinks otherwise, why can't you mind your business?

:birdman:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Embarrass kulaha she really said embarrass.

It’s embarrassing being associated with people who want to be treated with respect because of their religious beliefs but don’t want to return the favor to others.
Go search what ahmediyya believe you'd change your opinion

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Go search what ahmediyya believe you'd change your opinion
I won’t bother.

Regardless if I consider him Muslim or not. It’s his own religous belief. I’m not going to attack him or give him harsh love because of it.

I’m not some sort of monster.

Let him believe whatever he wants

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I won’t bother.

Regardless if I consider him Muslim or not. It’s his own religous belief. I’m not going to attack him or give him harsh love because of it.

I’m not some sort of monster.

Let him believe whatever he wants
Then do you really care about him you'd be happy for him to go to hell.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
No its not. The ahmadis believe that their leader is the mahdi and preparation should be made for qiyamah. They believe that he is told in the hadiths and quran. I believe its false but you cant kill or do anything to him. Allah will deal with him/them. Imo its like Shiism but a little more extreme.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
It’s his choice to believe whatever he wants. He is a grown ass man.

You shouldn’t be forcing people to believe stuff. That’s some extremist ideology right there.
You don't force them but tell us and try educate them and answer their queries. Islam is the true religion and when your educated you naturally accept it as the truth or acknowledge it as the truth but not accept and be a kafir for your love for this world.

Last edited:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
No its not. The ahmadis believe that their leader is the mahdi and preparation should be made for qiyamah. They believe that he is told in the hadiths and quran. I believe its false but you cant kill or do anything to him. Allah will deal with him/them. Imo its like Shiism but a little more extreme.
They believe that their leader was also a prophet and that muhammad s.a.w wasn't the seal of prophets.
Watch this them mocking isa a.s. coming back etc.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You don't force them but tell us and try educate them and answer their queries
You legit said you wanted to give Then harsh love lol you want to beat people up just because they are ahmeddiyya.

I understand if you want to have a discussion with one of them and question their beliefs. But actually attacking them legit doesn’t make sense.
And seeing those words come from another Muslim is just sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending