I saw the ahmadiyaa somali guy yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Someone needs to mash him up.
Embarrassing us and calling himself ahmediyya on twitter. I've said alot of things to him on twitter I wish I could see him in person :susp:
How much is he getting paid the weirdo:gaasdrink:

Embarrassing us and calling himself ahmediyya on twitter. I've said alot of things to him on twitter I wish I could see him in person :susp:

Blade

Isn't this kind of violent attitude why people are mistrustful about Muslims? You want peace but can't reciprocate it to others? Ahmediya followers are prosecuted in all Muslim countries, can't they enjoy the freedoms and safety that you enjoy in the West?

Bleak Outlook for Indonesia’s Long-Persecuted Ahmadiyya.

https://www.voanews.com/a/ahmadiyya-community-have-troublesome-future-in-indonesia/4128014.html

When the Chinese or the Burmese prosecute Muslims, you all go;

:kendrickcry:

When (Sunni) Muslims do to others, you go like this;

:mjlaugh:

Last edited:
He blocked me for telling him to stop spreading his degeneracy and that the last prophet isn't someone who died in a toilet :yloezpe:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
How you searching for a weird nigga on twitter in an area you get your shape up from:noneck:
Just another day in the life of reer London. Meanwhile in my area I'm the only Somali in a 200 km radius.
:mjcry:
Naah I would invite @AussieHustler to the local mosque. He will find the Nasteexo of the deen himself
Really? I was thinking more along the lines of this.
tenor.gif

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
So
He was holding coffee and when he saw me waiting for my friend at the bus stop he was looking at me funny. Maybe because he recognized me on Twitter since I had beef with him. I don't even know but he looks awkward and was standing for around 40 seconds just looking at me and his legs were shaking.:ayaanswag:

I was getting very annoyed at one point and wanted to tell him to f*ck off. But as I was about to say it he left. By the way this happened all in shepherds bush near the mall. Ya illahaay yaqaan.:faysalwtf:
We cant have no Somali Ahmediyya kufr in our community broski
:faysalwtf: What the hell is wrong with you guys.

Stop harassing an individual just because they don’t share the same belief as you.

You guys must be some religous extremists. I’m reporting you guys

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You want him to get beat up for his own religous beliefs?

You guys are just crazy man.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
True wallahi. If hes an Ahmadiyya its better than a jew or hindu. Let him become what he wants and allah will deal with him
Embarrass kulaha she really said embarrass.

It’s embarrassing being associated with people who want to be treated with respect because of their religious beliefs but don’t want to return the favor to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts