I saw my 17 yr old sister blowing loud and backing henny on snapchat what should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't tell your parents first. Talk to her. What is done is done and it might be a one time thing. If you show more disappointment and worry instead of anger she might understand better and NOT go against you. Good luck.
I aint talking for shit from time you sip henny your disowned akh

IMG_3327-768x1024.jpg
No need for that military is going to be here all day tomorrow

It's already too late at this point if you hurt her or criticise it will only make her drift away even further.

I mean you can kick the shit out of her if you want, but its probably not gonna work.

Good luck.
Its never too late mili
Today she’s blowing loud tomorrow she’s blowing foreign dikks get her in line before is to late
Dont ever talk about my underage sister like that you ass nigga blowing loud and zina doesn't relate the whole world turnsup but don't get it twisted not every girl gets burst and ends up running trains for gang like you're mother

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don't do drugs or drink my only drug is your wife pussy
f*ck you're skinny bum ass you're such a bum you couldn't even set a good example for your sister she can be out partying all she want and you're stuck at home on house arrest cause you fucked up

"I don't do drugs"

If you want to drive her to the extreme and find solace and belonging among sharks who are scrupulous, then become antagonistic towards her. Or, help her to moderate her drink habits by showing her support and understanding and then, she might slowly abandon the evil drink. Become a non-judgemental friend to her.

It got hectic my brother beat her up i don't think she will ever turnup again shes in Newham generalhospital right now thats how sanbuur get a message across no talking learn from my example lads.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I would threaten to show it to hooyo and aabo if her ass doesn't stop this BS. Tell her she needs to stop this and making her feel guilty by talking about the deen and our parents. Diaspora kids and their identity crisis... :farmajoyaab:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
I would threaten to show it to hooyo and aabo if her ass doesn't stop this BS. Tell her she needs to stop this and making her feel guilty by talking about the deen and our parents. Diaspora kids and their identity crisis... :farmajoyaab:
The OP isn`t serious made it up trying to get a platinum thread. Don`t take a lot of the stuff on this site seriously it doesn't reflect how things are in real life like somali atheists. You ever see those in real life? No because people like to dramatise things and lie online

Status
Not open for further replies.