I saw my 17 yr old sister blowing loud and backing henny on snapchat what should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Man if this ain't a bait thread lmfao. As if this nigga comes to SSPOT instead of taking any other course of action when this happens. And yet people question the quality of threads maalmahaan :bell:. Niggas really out here creating a fantasy life and stories just for likes :nahgirl:

Man if this ain't a bait thread lmfao. As if this nigga comes to SSPOT instead of taking any other course of action when this happens. And yet people question the quality of threads maalmahaan :bell:. Niggas really out here creating a fantasy life and stories just for likes :nahgirl:
This is real shit you ass nigga I need advice

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Are these women serious? Let her be? Dont be a buzz kill/snitch? Its a kid doing drugs and alcohol ffs

:mindblown:

OP wtf man cut her a one way ticket to the remotest village your clan hails from asap!

So he should just talk to her, nayaa she is 17, smoking weed and drinking alcohol. I would body slam her into the ground if she was my sister. La hawla so she brings back kids out of wedlock whens she's 20 and when she hits a mid twenties ask the family to pay for rehab for heroin addiction . It will only get worse sxb @Geeljire sanbuur i advise honor killing. The only way to save ur family honor, she is past the point of return sxb, it is too late
Im gonna have to call my bro hes coming out of bin in two weeks last time my older sister tried that shit and he took her to hargeisa all she knows is yes or no now we don't what he done to her.

Dangerous how? They cant be more dangerous than whats gonna happen to her if your fam dont take steps to nip this thing in the bud now
Dangerous how? They cant be more dangerous than whats gonna happen to her if your fam dont take steps to nip this thing in the bud now
Akh ill handle this situation accordingly with a choke slam a Fucking batista bomb a 619 and a one pop to the head with a remington

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Akh ill handle this situation accordingly with a choke slam a Fucking batista bomb a 619 and a one pop to the head with a remington
IMG_9891.JPG

The absolute state of these threads nowadays. E for Effort.

Last edited:
It's already too late at this point if you hurt her or criticise it will only make her drift away even further.

I mean you can kick the shit out of her if you want, but its probably not gonna work.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.