I saw my 17 yr old sister blowing loud and backing henny on snapchat what should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@ 17 years old peer pressure is no joke, kids are becoming young adults and in school all the cool kids are experimenting with alcohol, drugs and sex. The need to be accepted is very high. Try to understand times have changed. I believe the worst way u can react is to physically or verbally attack her. Please reason with her in a calm manner and try to be in her life more often, perhaps hanging out with her during weekends doing family stuff. It's also very important that u treat her like an adult by letting her make choices and mistakes that she can learn from. :)

Please don't tell your parents first. Talk to her. What is done is done and it might be a one time thing. If you show more disappointment and worry instead of anger she might understand better and NOT go against you. Good luck.

Sit down with her, tell her u aint with that shit. And if it continues u will talk to ur parents. Laakin sxb u gotta have ur life straight, she wont listen to u otherwise.
Illahi ha hanuniyo

@ 17 years old peer pressure is no joke, kids are becoming young adults and in school all the cool kids are experimenting with alcohol, drugs and sex. The need to be accepted is very high. Try to understand times have changed. I believe the worst way u can react is to physically or verbally attack her. Please reason with her in a calm manner and try to be in her life more often, perhaps hanging out with her during weekends doing family stuff. It's also very important that u treat her like an adult by letting her make choices and mistakes that she can learn from. :)

:deadpeter:

I can’t believe you
Horta are you even somali
:damn:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I didn’t ask if you were “maybe” the same qabil as me aboowe
I said
What qabil are you
So spell it out :)
Early or late 20s?

I'm gonna plead the 5th on the qabiil one lol

But I'm not as young as people thought, I'm in the mid.

:)

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Im literally gobsmacked right now im in shock should I tell her off or should I tell my parents?
I would advise you to talk to her about this and put a stop to it cause it's haram BUT Since you drink and do drugs aswell I doubt it would change anything

Looks like you gotta tell you're parents

AKHIS I HAVE MADE THE DECISION TO TELL THE BIG BOSS MY DAD SHOW HIM THE VIDEO AND LET HIM HANDLE THE SITUATION ITS TOO PEAK FOR ME THIS DUNYA IS MESSED UP EVEN THE DAUGHTER OF SULDANS ARE BEING PEEE PRESSURED TO DRINKING KAWARAN WHAT YOU MANS MUMS AND SISTERS ARE DOING GETTING RAMPED OUT JUSSNOW!!! SO STFU AND LET ME HANDLE THIS SITUATION.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts