Long Live the Somali Republic
"I will be watching her"

Officer , yes this post right here
upload_2018-8-2_5-47-8.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It doesnt make sense. Why would location matter? Everything is circumstances anyhow

Islamically is acceptable to marry a girl of 16 or 17 but secular here in the land of the West, it is weird. It is against the law. At least geographic matters because of its specific laws. Islam demands us to follow the law of the land we live upon, otherwise, LEAVE.

Nigga they don’t want babysitters. Which your old ass.

What tf you got in commen with a 16 year old.

You gonna be talking about Star Trek and meanwhile she is interested in the latest YouTube drama.

Your gonna be wanting to talk about investing in stocks but she is going to be planning on trying to make ethnicity tag videos with you.
exactly you can tell how small minded he is im sure in this age and time someone wants a companion and some1 they have in comman that will spark things up his so shallow wont lie hehehehe :mahubowtf::siilaanyolaugh:

islam allows that its perfectly normal but your 27 where is your head at this isnt badiyo you need to find someone around your age group and someone whose ready for marriage

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
islam allows that its perfectly normal but your 27 where is your head at this isnt badiyo you need to find someone around your age group and someone whose ready for marriage

his "head" is in his penis. He is aroused by that fresh youthful brilliance that makes his blood going. Men love youth girls, its universal. Why do u think women worry about weight gains?? Because they want to please their men who like a youthful thin woman they can dominate.

his "head" is in his penis. He is aroused by that fresh youthful brilliance that makes his blood going. Men love youth girls, its universal. Why do u think women worry about weight gains?? Because they want to please their men who like a youthful thin woman they can dominate.
absolutely a dickhead and the way he qouted "i have never seen beauty like that " lmaoooooo

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I will wait a few years for her body to mature

She won’t leave the neighborhood

I will be watching her

Omg you are such creepy pedo
Child predator :susp:You can’t find women around your age? Are you socially awkward and ugly? Yuck!

Last edited:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
so your parents wouldn’t even allow you to marry a guy that’s 27 years old when your 16. Atleast I’m not the only one that thinks that’s wrong.
LOL no they wouldn't it's kinda ceeb and weird and angered them when I asked. They're like is there something wrong with you to try marry such an older guy plus the community would talk about us everywhere. Little do they know I'd rather marry a guy in his 60s. :noneck:Forget late 20s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts