I saw a young beauty at the mall

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said you could. I said I have insta and that's where I post my pics. Reading comprehension next time?

Lol even @zeinap83 noticed you're insecure AF for calling me 'clapped' . Why are you bringing looks into a simple conversation in the first place and have to remind everyone you're mixed race? Thats what intellectuals don't do when they're trying to bring a point across so you have no room to call me out for 'reading comprehension' . Shaqo yeelo shaqo la'aan aa ku hayso

Lol even @zeinap83 noticed you're insecure AF for calling me 'clapped' . Why are you bringing looks into a simple conversation in the first place and have to remind everyone you're mixed race? Thats what intellectuals don't do when they're trying to bring a point across so you have no room to call me out for 'reading comprehension' . Shaqo yeelo shaqo la'aan aa ku hayso
But you started this just because I rated your post qashin. Lol your hurt over a rating get outta here:camby:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Get in there my nigga, when a 40 year old ajuuzad flirts me she's called a cougar, but when a 27 year old finds a 16 year old attractive he's a paedophile
:bell:

If a 27 year old goes to Somalia and marries a somali girl of 16 or 17 that's ok. U r makin her life better in a halaal way! But when a grown man is larking around the mall sniffing a 16 year old hair, that's disturbing

ps coughers going after young men is not acceptable either. its disgusting. once a punnai reaches age 35, retire that thing, but maintain it too with uunsi, and aatars and middle eastern perfumes. That's it :)

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
All of you people in here attacking him propably dont know that your father probably married your mother when shes was around 17 and he was in his late 20s

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Nothing wrong with a gap of ~10 years. Imagine when your in your 40s she is in her 30s still at her peak body and facewise. :mjpls:

Faaraxs when you in your 40s get yourself a nice 20 year old second wife alhamdulilah. Just to spicen things up, healthy jealousy is good for your sex life.

All of you people in here attacking him propably dont know that your father probably married your mother when shes was around 17 and he was in his late 20s

I will definitely marry a 17 yr old one day

Haters can hate

Nothing wrong with a gap of ~10 years. Imagine when your in your 40s she is in her 30s still at her peak body and facewise. :mjpls:

Faaraxs when you in your 40s get yourself a nice 20 year old second wife alhamdulilah. Just to spicen things up, healthy jealousy is good for your sex life.

Ever heard of Hugh Hefner?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@Shushue
sitdown2.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I'm not going to hate because I know in Somalia age is looked different since we are expected to take on adult responsibilities from early on. Its no surprise you see 17 year old people with money in their pocket and decent designer clothes...
In the US its different because most people are coddled even though its for good reason.

However maybe for safety sake just appreciate meeting her and keep it moving.

If somehow paths cross again, then only time can determine that...however my philosophy out of mind out sight.
I think you can see it like this to not feel disappoint: At least it was cool to meet another Somali around the way. See? Take from it and go about. Salaam

I'm not going to hate because I know in Somalia age is looked different since we are expected to take on adult responsibilities from early on. Its no surprise you see 17 year old people with money in their pocket and decent designer clothes...
In the US its different because most people are coddled even though its for good reason.

However maybe for safety sake just appreciate meeting her and keep it moving.

If somehow paths cross again, then only time can determine that...however my philosophy out of mind out sight.
I think you can see it like this to not feel disappoint: At least it was cool to meet another Somali around the way. See? Take from it and go about. Salaam

I might screw her a few times who knows ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending