I saw a Somali woman with a Mexican man today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
They looked happy but I was so mad :kendrickcry:

Even though I don’t have a good reason to be mad and there’s literally no excuse for me to lose it over a random happy couple on the street.

I can’t believe how mad I was. I even cried. :tocry:

My bills are piling up and i should be worrying about bigger isssues but this unknown lady that I saw on 13th Street that doesn’t even know I exist is making me extremely frustrated.

Fellow frustrated angry people of somalispot. How do I resolve this anger without telling me to f*ck off and get a life? :(:(

Even though I don’t have a good reason to be mad and there’s literally no excuse for me to lose it over a random happy couple on the street.

My bills are piling up and i should be worrying about bigger isssues but this unknown lady that I saw on 13th Street that doesn’t even know I exist is making me extremely frustrated.

Fellow frustrated angry people of somalispot. How do I resolve this anger without telling me to f*ck off and get a life? :(:(

You know yourself best , tell us what’s going In your head ...? :gaasdrink:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Good for them. If they're happy, leave em be. You ain't gonna be with her by thinking. If she leaves him, doesn't mean she'll go for you. You need to get with a woman man. Stop this lame ass shit.

Therapy.

Those are deep and systematic problems that a online community can't solved.

Or.......focus on improving your life and instead of being jaloux wish that kind of happiness for yourself and once the resentment turns to admiration it can be harnessed to a positive goal.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Therapy.

Those are deep and systematic problems that a online community can't solved.

Or.......focus on improving your life and instead of being jaloux wish that kind of happiness for yourself and once the resentment turns to admiration it can be harnessed to a positive goal.

Good advice but I was stereotyping the Indian/Paki post :noneck::mahubowtf:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
OP I know you're trolling but this is generic advice to the Faraaxs that are bothered by this type of stuff. In my area I see Xalimos with white reverts from time to time and its become so commonplace nowadays that I don't bat an eye. Try and not let other women (that you aren't related to) choice of spouse bother you. It comes off as insecure. Get your own girl and your paper up and I guarantee you then you'll stop worrying about a next mans ting because you'll be too busy with yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending