I saw a Somali woman with a Mexican man today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the family from her fathers side are settlers and have plans to expand.

We'd be among family but this discussion is too premature, I need to do more Torah readings, I've got tests to pass and sabbat rules to follow.
It can be quite freeing to do introspection, I'd advice you to do the same :hillarybiz:

I wish you well on your endeavours, may you be the first pioneer among the jewish geeljire nation :fittytousand:

I'm content not being a jew but jew-ish for the moment.

Everything in due time.

1018451343_16398cf863_z.jpg

Jew in Djibouti

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@maestro You should only care for your sisters and female relatives not random Somali women or s for that matter.

Also, never give a shit about Somali women. Focus on your future goals and get any type of females you want. It's very easy sxb so don't worry about it.

Last edited:
They looked happy but I was so mad :kendrickcry:

Even though I don’t have a good reason to be mad and there’s literally no excuse for me to lose it over a random happy couple on the street.

I can’t believe how mad I was. I even cried. :tocry:

My bills are piling up and i should be worrying about bigger isssues but this unknown lady that I saw on 13th Street that doesn’t even know I exist is making me extremely frustrated.

Fellow frustrated angry people of somalispot. How do I resolve this anger without telling me to f*ck off and get a life? :(:(
WAS THE XALIMO HOT??!!!!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They looked happy but I was so mad :kendrickcry:

Even though I don’t have a good reason to be mad and there’s literally no excuse for me to lose it over a random happy couple on the street.

I can’t believe how mad I was. I even cried. :tocry:

My bills are piling up and i should be worrying about bigger isssues but this unknown lady that I saw on 13th Street that doesn’t even know I exist is making me extremely frustrated.

Fellow frustrated angry people of somalispot. How do I resolve this anger without telling me to f*ck off and get a life? :(:(

Well make an intention to transfer the energy to paying your bills. Think .....your billers as adoon taking away your beautiful Xalimos. Revenge hard by working hard to pay your bills :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts