I saw a Faraax with cadaan woman today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I was minding my own business after work earlier today. It was earlier than usual but I needed to run some errands. As I was walking in uptown, admiring the fairylights or Christmas lights adorned streetlights and trees, my eyes caught a sluggish, dark skinned, bearded fella who was chatting with an overweight, make up adorned white lady. I didn't think much of it, I walked past them and headed to the other side of the street. I bought couple of things from Aveda, and I was walking to my car and the same sluggish man and the woman was Infront of me this time, I heard her call him Mahad, I instantly knew he was Ashy Abdi. He looked behind as per usual because Somali men are trash and can't mind their business. And noticed me. He smiled, ofcourse I had faked smiled and kept it moving. After moments of deliberating whether I should call the cops because two hefty, over weight people following me to my car. I nervously slowed my pace and realized they were parked right behind me. A sigh of relief came out of me and I quickly started my car and drove off.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
“Somali men are trash and can’t mind their business” - reiko the xalimo who decided to make a thread about a random Somali man for no reason.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

“Somali are trash and can’t mind their business” - reiko the xalimo who decided to make a thread about a random Somali man for no reason.

Are you refuting the statement I've made about Somali men being trash?

You and I both know darling that you're indeed trash as a Somali man.

Muji

VIP
I have one near me

He is skinny as a twig and is dating an cadan whale

Somali men never get the good looking whites it’s always the hill billy left overs who sucked off 7 men before them, just like that video from Canada

Gibiin-Udug

I have one near me

Somali men never get the good looking whites it’s always the hill billy left overs who sucked off 7 men before them, just like that video from Canada
Have you noticed that also? It's quite funny seeing a tooth pick and a watermelon being in love.

That's what happens when you leave a 5 star restaurant for McDonald.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Are you refuting the statement I've made about Somali men being trash?

You and I both know darling that you're indeed trash as a Somali man.
I don’t understand why these statically proven obese xalimos always have this vengeance towards us somali men.

Instead of taking out your anger on us innocent men. You should go hit the gym.

And if I’m trash well then This me
5600B90A-5FF7-4A8A-A2FF-79842F4CD45B.jpeg

You bum

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I have one near me

Have you noticed that also? It's quite funny seeing a tooth pick and a watermelon being in love.

That's what happens when you leave a 5 star restaurant for McDonald.
I could have sworn y’all be ending up with convicts that pay y’all Apple mehr.

Don’t y’all be getting choked in random parking lots?

Gibiin-Udug

I don’t understand why these statically proven obese xalimos always have this vengeance towards us somali men.

Instead of taking out your anger on us innocent men. You should go hit the gym.

And if I’m trash well then This me View attachment 61639

You bum
Obese xalimo? Oh no darling, you're lashing out on the wrong one, I'm not obese and I'm not vengeful, I'm merely speaking the truth.

@Basra is the obese one.

Gibiin-Udug

I dont care how hot you are I hate your attitude
You hate my attitude because you're what I've described.

And I wasn't describing my hotness to you darling. I was stating facts how qalanjos Somali women are.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was minding my own business after work earlier today. It was earlier than usual but I needed to run some errands. As I was walking in uptown, admiring the fairylights or Christmas lights adorned streetlights and trees, my eyes caught a sluggish, dark skinned, bearded fella who was chatting with an overweight, make up adorned white lady. I didn't think much of it, I walked past them and headed to the other side of the street. I bought couple of things from Aveda, and I was walking to my car and the same sluggish man and the woman was Infront of me this time, I heard her call him Mahad, I instantly knew he was Ashy Abdi. He looked behind as per usual because Somali men are trash and can't mind their business. And noticed me. He smiled, ofcourse I had faked smiled and kept it moving. After moments of deliberating whether I should call the cops because two hefty, over weight people following me to my car. I nervously slowed my pace and realized they were parked right behind me. A sigh of relief came out of me and I quickly started my car and drove off.

700.jpg

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Imagine chilling with your girl and casually minding your own business while some xalimo out there is making a thread about you :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.