I resolved my issue with my self doubt

I'm not a fake person, but I won't lie and say that I haven't struggle with my identity as whole. I had some self esteem issues with my career, goals, spiritual, ethnic and political views. I was feeling subconscious about my job because some people think I'm a loser because I don't want to go to college and want to a housewife. And I've felt hurt because afrocentrics on my AnimeAndManga fb group called a bedwench and a filthy pirate because I'm conservative nationalist for America, Somali, and the berber/amazigh people.

Tukraq

VIP
I'm not a fake person, but I won't lie and say that I haven't struggle with my identity as whole. I had some self esteem issues with my career, goals, spiritual, ethnic and political views. I was feeling subconscious about my job because some people think I'm a loser because I don't want to go to college and want to a housewife. And I've felt hurt because afrocentrics on my AnimeAndManga fb group called a bedwench and a filthy pirate because I'm conservative nationalist for America, Somali, and the berber/amazigh people.
first stop caring about the chicken berberis and the not so amazing people,
second for the rest tell them f*ck you like deemo
hqdefault.jpg

basically stop worrying and let your nuts hang like 6ix9ine always says and you won't be insecure
soulja-boy-draaaake-e1548790403571-710x532.png
basically have confidence in your self and they will respect you, who's gonna respect someone who dosent respect themselves.

What's your ethnicity?

What's your ethnicity?
I'm a black American of Somali/tuareg/zambo/croele descent. I'm fine with black American, but I do not identify or relate with African American culture. I would say I connect with my Somali heritage the most. Its through my paternal grandfather's side. Some people thought I was lying, but a lot of people have a negative view of Somalia and I have nothing to gain from it.

I'm a black American of Somali/tuareg/zambo/croele descent. I'm fine with black American, but I do not identify or relate with African American culture. I would say I connect with my Somali heritage the most. Its through my paternal grandfather's side. Some people thought I was lying, but a lot of people have a negative view of Somalia and I have nothing to gain from it.

What's your clan/sub clan and why do you identity with your Somali heritage the most?

What's your clan/sub clan and why do you identity with your Somali heritage the most?
I have no clue because I'm estranged from my father's side. My some African ancestors unfortunately cucked, converted to Roman catholic and changed their surname to an Anglo Saxon one. Now, I've only met my Sunni Muslim side
I have no clue which clan, due to me being estranged father's side. My parents had a very messy divorce and my dad's mother side hated my mum, due to their being racist berber asshats. Seriously, why do pan africanist like them so much ? Also, my grandfather was 0.2 percent of Somalis that converted to Roman catholic and changed their surname to an Anglo Saxon one. I only met the Sunni Muslim side of my family twice. My father told me that them Americanizing themselves caused a lot strife. My father told me he felt guilty about being catholic and felt he betrayed his himself.

Don't let anyone deny you your heritage. Especially if you culturally and ideologically resonate with it.

:salute:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I have no clue because I'm estranged from my father's side. My some African ancestors unfortunately cucked, converted to Roman catholic and changed their surname to an Anglo Saxon one. Now, I've only met my Sunni Muslim side

I have no clue which clan, due to me being estranged father's side. My parents had a very messy divorce and my dad's mother side hated my mum, due to their being racist berber asshats. Seriously, why do pan africanist like them so much ? Also, my grandfather was 0.2 percent of Somalis that converted to Roman catholic and changed their surname to an Anglo Saxon one. I only met the Sunni Muslim side of my family twice. My father told me that them Americanizing themselves caused a lot strife. My father told me he felt guilty about being catholic and felt he betrayed his himself.
Your father feels guilty because he knows that your grandfather made a huge mistake. You can fix it and break the cycle by becoming Muslim.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Walaal I think u need to be on medication

I think bedwench insults are about you pleasuring white men, if you do that. I understood the other insults against Africa or conservatism. Do you pleasure white men?
No, while I would prefer to be with a Somali or Berber guy, but I live in Chicago. I like blanco Mexicans, Asians and Arabs. Technically, North Africans are considered Caucasian and I’m part Berber. I have dated white guys, most are liberal soy boys. I don’t want happened to white peoples. Now white chicks are fatter now.

No, while I would prefer to be with a Somali or Berber guy, but I live in Chicago. I like blanco Mexicans, Asians and Arabs. Technically, North Africans are considered Caucasian and I’m part Berber. I have dated white guys, most are liberal soy boys. I don’t want happened to white peoples. Now white chicks are fatter now.
How are you Berber? Paternal grandma? What is your patrilineal lineage going directly paternaly your dad then paternal grandpa and so forth

How are you Berber? Paternal grandma? What is your patrilineal lineage going directly paternaly your dad then paternal grandpa and so forth
My father’s mum are Tuareg and father was Somali. I’m estranged with my dad, but our original surname was a long Arabic name that started with an A. The only thing I know is that my Somali ancestors originally from the territory formerly known as British Somaliland. They were missionaries/mercenaries. The form of Christianity I grew up with the Berber version of Catholicism, Donatism

My father’s mum are Tuareg and father was Somali. I’m estranged with my dad, but our original surname was a long Arabic name that started with an A. The only thing I know is that my Somali ancestors originally from the territory formerly known as British Somaliland. They were missionaries/mercenaries. The form of Christianity I grew up with the Berber version of Catholicism, Donatism
I thought donatism was some heresy that ended before the Arabic speaking Berber tribes and the Berber speaking Berber tribes were Islamized. Are you sure about donatism? Maybe khawaarij/ibadi

what tribe is your somali side? 1door/isaaq from somaliland?

what tribe is your somali side? *****/isaaq from somaliland?
I can’t remember because I was really young when my dad told me. It’s an Arabic surname that starts with an A and the hail the part that was British Somaliland. My maadow side that they’re nice, but weird and kinda crazy. They love hunting, traveling to different locations and have a huge superiority complex. They’re were upper middle class. Plus, they served as sailors and served in the Air Force /Marines/Border Partol.

Trending