I REQUEST that our forum bComes more compassionate & refrains frm posting abt our mentally ill peopl

Two-thirds of the people in Equatorial Guinea lives in extreme poverty, and the infant mortality rate is on par with DR Congo. Oil has fucked that country up.

The leaders use the money for personal purchases while the government spending on sectors like health and education falls below the regional average. Typical resource cursed African nation.
Simon Reeve visited that country a while back. He walked through a local supermarket in the country & only ever saw foreign imports on the shelves, mostly from France. Literally, all of those imports could've been produced locally.
:francis:

Last edited:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
@Apollo

Others are rising while we are descending into deep poverty. Somalia's economy is now based on two factors. Foreign aid and remittances. In a decade or two, the latter will disappear as the generation that sends money back home will wane. Pictures tell thousands of words. While others are developing, we are descending into deep poverty and lack of progress.
@tyrannicalmanager

Waryaa, make your point without insulting and calling me “nigga”.

South Sudan and all these other countries that I presented above have experienced civil wars and unlike us, they’ve learnt a valuable lesson. They’re very poor countries but are now determined to succeed and never revisit anarchy again. What did we learn?
south sudan is still in civil war. in every way i've found south sudan is barn none the worse off than somalia
south sudan.png

south sudan vs somalia.png

@embarassing

The design looks like Simad, but it isn’t. There many architectural designs in different countries mostly in poorer countries where there are little or no intellectual property laws that look similar and sometimes an architectural firm might sell similar designs to them.
:gucciwhat: Its the exact same photo from Simad officials pages, not a look a like. Idk why youre being dishonest. You can look at google maps and see the actual childrens hospital in South Sudan looks nothing like it. Can you show us another pic?

Al Sabah Childrens Hospital Juba, South Sudan

Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 5.58.00 PM.png

Simad University Mogadishu

Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 5.58.17 PM.png

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
@tyrannicalmanager

Waryaa, is there a building like this in Mogadishu? Ask @embarassing.

Juba, South Sudan

View attachment 76301

She might claim this one too and argue that Abdiqasim Salad Hassan built it.
:gucciwhat: Its the exact same photo from Simad officials pages, not a look a like. Idk why youre being dishonest. You can look at google maps and see the actual childrens hospital in South Sudan looks nothing like it. Can you show us another pic?

Al Sabah Childrens Hospital Juba, South Sudan

View attachment 76299

Simad University Mogadishu

View attachment 76300

you just got exposed.
1508265950659.jpg
which idiot coon selfhater would go so low to make south sudan look like heaven just to shit on his own people

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
So then whats left to post about?

@911 @geeljire madaxweyne @Geeljire sanbuur @R.Kelly no more posting about marrying/dating ajanabi's when it is females especially when its Madows, arabs, whites, etc as its very sad however I don't mind if its posted that they marry turks but not the above groups if you want to post about brothers marrying/dating ajanabi's then that's your choice but we shouldn't give our time'n' energy to such things by posting as its like free promotion

Trending

Latest posts