I REQUEST that our forum bComes more compassionate & refrains frm posting abt our mentally ill peopl

Apollo

VIP
Burundi is the poorest country in Africa, even poorer than Somalia.

South Sudan is a shithole as well.

But respek on Rwanda.

Largely based on oil and not human capital.

It also has unequal distribution of wealth so it doesn't feel like a developed country. It's GDP per cap is higher than Portugual, but is in no way comparable to Portugal.
I'm aware of all those things. I was expecting Mauritius to be on top though.

Somalia doesn't have adequate statistics due to decentralization + lack of strong central government. Also, landlocked countries like CAR, Niger, or Burundi are generally poorer than coastal nations.

@Apollo

Others are rising while we are descending into deep poverty. Somalia's economy is now based on two factors. Foreign aid and remittances. In a decade or two, the latter will disappear as the generation that sends money back home will wane. Pictures tell thousands of words. While others are developing, we are descending into deep poverty and lack of progress.

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo

Others are rising while we are descending in deep poverty. Somalia's economy is now based on two factors. Foreign aid and remittances. In a decade or two, the latter will disappear as the generation that sends money back home will wane. Pictures tell thousands of words. While others are developing, we are descending into deep poverty and lack of progress.

I don't pick up any phone calls starting with +252.:chrisfreshhah:

Remittances gonna stop after the Boomer and Gen X diaspora Somalis are gone.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

nigga south sudan in civil war you selfhhating coon. it's economically poorer than somalia
and literacy rate lower than somalia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

any dumbass idiot can take snap shots of the worst places of a given country post best one for the other one. like here mogadishu

nigga your doing the equivalent what white supremacist post about africans.

nigga south sudan in civil war you selfhhating coon. it's economically poorer than somalia

my dumbass idiot can take snap shots of the worst places of a given country post best one for the other one. like here mogadishu

nigga your doing the equivalent what white supremacist post about africans.

He even used a pic of one of Simad U campus for South Sudan lol.

View attachment 76289 View attachment 76290 View attachment 76291 View attachment 76292any dumbass idiot can take snap shots of the worst places of a given country post best one for the other one. like here mogadishuView attachment 76293 View attachment 76294
View attachment 76295 nigga your doing the equivalent what white supremacist post about africans.
View attachment 76296

@tyrannicalmanager

Waryaa, make your point without insulting and calling me “nigga”.

South Sudan and all these other countries that I presented above have experienced civil wars and unlike us, they’ve learnt a valuable lesson. They’re very poor countries but are now determined to succeed and never revisit anarchy again. What did we learn?

Equatorial Guinea has the highest Per Capita in Africa...
:ehh:
Two-thirds of the people in Equatorial Guinea lives in extreme poverty, and the infant mortality rate is on par with DR Congo. Oil has fucked that country up.

The leaders use the money for personal purchases while the government spending on sectors like health and education falls below the regional average. Typical resource cursed African nation.

The second last photo is a pic of Simad. I just posted some of the shots lol.

@embarassing

The design looks like Simad, but it isn’t. There many architectural designs in different countries mostly in poorer countries where there are little or no intellectual property laws that look similar and sometimes an architectural firm might sell similar designs to them.

Trending

Latest posts