I renounce Separatism

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is pathetic that people who share the same language, religion and culture are not united and fighting over little things

I am no Longer a PIM or PSU supporter , Soomaali Midnimo is Muqadas and is a must.

I have changed my mind because I have realised people that share , deen , dhaqan, luuqad, taarikh, jinsi and intermarry so heavily should be one nation .

Ilaa Carta iyo Jabuuti , Hargeysa iyo Ciidi Berbera . Ceelasha Wardheer iyo Jigjiga . Cidii Bosaso Caluula iyo Gaalkacyo. Calooshi Soomaali Gaaris iyo Caradaas. Cambihi Kismayo Iyo Canabka Barawe, Cadado ayaa Qalbigayga yaal Casimada xamar Calankayga suran ayaa Cadiil ka baryay

Our dream someday Inshallah.

:idontlike: We gotta end this BS "we have the same "culture" and "language"

:mjhaps: Lets embrace our diversity

That was the case in the Old days. And life was good. Culture of City vs Culture of Baadiye. Today, the culture of Baadiye rules Somalia. And that same culture dominates everywhere including Somali spot.

We are alienated in our own communities because we can't relate.

What does me a Reer Bari have in common with say a brother from Bakool? its only by the grace of god i can understand a word or 2 in a sentence when speaking to one. Same with someone in Banadir or Waqooyi Galbeed. :damedamn:

What I am trying to say is that there are differences but we are more or less the same people. So why are treating our fellow Somalis as ajnabis?
I understand where you coming from. However you need to understand we can share religion, land, sky, ocean and still embrace our diversity.

What does me a Reer Bari have in common with say a brother from Bakool? its only by the grace of god i can understand a word or 2 in a sentence when speaking to one. Same with someone in Banadir or Waqooyi Galbeed. :damedamn:
You forgot bariiska iyo baastada and love for hilib geel. Sxb we are more or less the same people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending