I renounce Separatism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Please proceed. A unionist from clan X is closer to me kulaha :gucciwhat:

Fiqi Abdalla those words coming from someone who dont who reer qooyane are or even what caduun is yet claims beesha and related to one of the main caduun nabadoons:farmajoyaab:

Can you confirm he`s RM?

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
The greatest empires came from the unity of a people. We could easily rule over Africa and Lower Arabia but Somalis clans wanna keep playing games. Eventually, a Genghis Khan moment will happen and all the tribalists will be killed and merit will stand alone.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
The greatest empires came from the unity of a people.
Like the Mongolians. We need a Somali Genghis Khan, that can unite Somalis into one banner than build into our ones glory and unite our brothers in Ogaden and NFD. :banderas:
tumblr_owci90Xu0f1u6oeoao2_500.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalinimo doesn't exist.

Secondly aren't Somalis the same ones who destroyed a whole country and killed people? Aren't Somalis the same ones blowing themselves up in every corner of the universe? Screw midnimo.

I don't share anything with non-Puntlanders.

Hope you're trolling about this because nobody is this stupid to believe Somalinimo I'm 2018.

P.s

Only langaabs and idiots like @Cognitivedissonance believe in Somalinimo.

Allah swt made me MJ. The heck am I trying to lower myself by believing in Somalinimo.
Laandheer ba ahay you can tell by my walk you can tell by the way I talk I can go to any xaafad even the ghetto areas of bosaso xaafadul carab ever since my caleemo saar I walk with a pimp strut now that the caano shuub is complete I diddy bop just to show them my that my strength up

Like the Mongolians. We need a Somali Genghis Khan, that can unite Somalis into one banner than build into our ones glory and unite our brothers in Ogaden and NFD. :banderas:
tumblr_owci90Xu0f1u6oeoao2_500.gif

If North Korea nukes America and some kind of WW3 kicks off wallahi this is very possible, in fact this is one of the ways Allah swt helps the Muslims when they are suffering from oppression, their enemies turn on each other.

I call upon beesha barakeysan to follow suit
@Duchess @Yusra Luuza @Abdalla @Armadillo @Boqor @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman
@whitehartlane @DesertStorm @KULTA @allthatclaimMJ Puntland is and will always be a state of Somalia. Somalia Hanoolato Puntland Hanoolato Idinkuna Noolada

I was always on the fence akhi but after those mooryans proudly said we are going back to '91 when their crony got his door booted off I say f*ck them, may the explosions multiply in number insha'Allah haya al jihaad al shabaab mujahideen.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I was always on the fence akhi but after those mooryans proudly said we are going back to '91 when their crony got his door booted off I say f*ck them, may the explosions multiply in number insha'Allah haya al jihaad al shabaab mujahideen.
My abti was killed in one of those attacks. You'e luck your RWA:kodaksmiley:

My abti was killed in one of those attacks. You'e luck your RWA:kodaksmiley:

Sorry to that hear that akh, aun, but how many of our people died in '91 and these guys say shit like that like it's something to be proud of, wallahi they have more cuqdad than Isaaqs, look at all their internet personalities they are rotten.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Dont call for the death and blood of others but the death and blood of those that want to create more chaos and instability (clan elders) I doubt southern clans want a 91 again its just the select elders and thank god they are also about to kick the buck

World

VIP
The era of centralism is over for Somalia and the only option is federalism. But the current chaotic Somali version of ‘federalism’ where every clan declares themselves as a state needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.