I randomly checked the likes of a tweet by a black revert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

Abgaal Hiraab Hawiyeh Samaale
My mom will teach me Af-Maay so I could speak to Somali Bantu men. :cool:
Lamagoodle men are canceled.

Af maay is cushitic language branch of somali language it differs slightly due to know much arabic pronounciation the f*ck are u saying af maay is bantu language? Xalimos this is why you getting wifed by ex convicts damn learn something no one likes air heads beauty fades naag nol only lmao

Af maay is cushitic language branch of somali language it differs slightly due to know much arabic pronounciation the f*ck are u saying af maay is bantu language? Xalimos this is why you getting wifed by ex convicts damn learn something no one likes air heads beauty fades naag nol only lmao
Calm down. Maay Maay cannot be understood by Af Somali speakers so it can be regarded as another language and also there are Bantud who speak it

Dude stfu i'm joking. I know Bantus mainly speak Af-Maay, not that it's a Bantu language.. My mother is fluent in Af-Maay, and I defend Af-Maay a lot when Somalis call it non-Somali and make fun of it so bye.

Genghis Khan

Dude stfu i'm joking. I defend Af-Maay all the time when Somalis call it non-somali and make fun of it. I said i'll learn Af-Maay because I know that's what Bantus mainly speak. My mother is fluent in Af-Maay.

f*ck no they speak like the people the live with,they dont have a particular language walal its embarassing when people call a cushitic somali language a bantu language,akhas :snoop:

Dude stfu i'm joking. I know Bantus mainly speak Af-Maay, not that it's a Bantu language.. My mother is fluent in Af-Maay, and I defend Af-Maay all the time when Somalis call it non-Somali and make fun of it so bye.
Get a Sacad from Gelinsoor tell him to talk to a Raxanweyn sho speaks Maay Maay see if the Sacad nigga understands him :icon lol:

Genghis Khan

Calm down. Maay Maay cannot be understood by Af Somali speakers so it can be regarded as another language and also there are Bantud who speak it

Learn your history somali language is divided into af maxaa tiri and af maay its simple and its cushitic.embarassing:westbrookwtf:

Lol since when was I Sacad? :umwhat:

Anyways no one mentioned qabil. Both of my parents grew up in the South and they are HG.
Werrn't you claiming you were Sacad? I used a Sacad from Gelinsoor as a example because he doesn't border Raxanweyns. If he heard Maay Maay he wouldn't understand

Learn your history somali language is divided into af maxaa tiri and af maay its simple and its cushitic.embarassing:westbrookwtf:
I'm a southerner keep your Maay Maay shit in Bay and Bakool waryaa :westbrookwtf:

Genghis Khan

:trumpsmirk:
Hawiye girls ain't checking for musty lamagoodle boys. We need a real man, aka Somali Bantus.

Why are you limiting my hawiyeh ladies to your blm propaganda shit f*ck no,our halimo will go with anyone they like and thats their choice but dont use that shit to put us farax down coz in that sense us somali men are also "lamagodle" the f*ck is that horta damn.

Werrn't you claiming you were Sacad? I used a Sacad from Gelinsoor as a example because he doesn't border Raxanweyns. If he heard Maay Maay he wouldn't understand

I'm a southerner keep your Maay Maay shit in Bay and Bakool waryaa :westbrookwtf:
Nah that's when I was trolling Geko lmao. I've heard my mother speak Af Maay and it didn't even sound much different to Somali

Why are you limiting my hawiyeh ladies to your blm propaganda shit f*ck no,our halimo will go with anyone they like and thats their choice but dont use that shit to put us farax down coz in that sense us somali men are also "lamagodle" the f*ck is that horta damn.
Why you mad for?? I was joking.
:draketf:

Genghis Khan

Its a somali language a cushitic one not a bantu languagr just putting things in order now carry on!

Status
Not open for further replies.