I randomly checked the likes of a tweet by a black revert

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Offcourse....but they love convicts. I think part of is they dont value themselves to high. But almost all of this reverts go back to their ways. Dont trust them
If a social study is made on this, I'd love to read up on. :pachah1:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
really wish i was like you,just cannt see myself with any one else,but these xalimoids are letting us down wallah
What can I say, I'm a lover not a fighter :siilaanyolaugh:

This gender war has thoroughly amused me so far. :siilaanyosmile:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Nothing really to study

Somali girls hate Somali men because they are awkward and backwards and they are desperate to date foreigners. Unfortunately Arab and Asian men aren’t interested so they settle for converts. @Steamdevolopment thoughts?
Oh my God, did you bash Somali women? This is one hell of a historic day!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Honestly log off and live your life. If the behaviour of strangers is bringing you down it’s a sign that you are too invested in other people’s lives and neglecting your own. Am I right me lady @Steamdevolopment ?
I'm inclined to agree. Somalis are generally good looking and we're a minority. It's easy fishing for all parties involved. :siilaanyolaugh:

Muji

VIP
lool settling for ex cons....talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. Aim higher sisters

But you guys are losing out to the bottom of barrel I wonder what that makes you :hmm:

Most converts to Islam are in prison or are outcast in society. These girls are just desperate to marry anyone who is Muslim and isn’t Somali. Maybe if they dropped the Muslim requirement they would date a successful ajanabi but they would be disowned by their families.:kanyeshrug:

Don’t lash out at me after you read this faraxs. I just tell the truth :francis:

And what about it kulahaaa, what ma caadi ayaay kula tahay???
Rat faced, bony Ashy Abdi.
giphy.gif

Honestly log off and live your life. If the behaviour of strangers is bringing you down it’s a sign that you are too invested in other people’s lives and neglecting your own. Am I right me lady @Steamdevolopment ?
As long as those people are somalis it will affect us all regardless of how my life is,this is how stereotypes are made some ex con will think somalis are easy and cheap,people will say somali men are all lazy e.t.c me being a somali is what bothers me about these people not because i care about other peoples lives,dont care what happens to a phillipino does not relate to me,
Am i right my lady steamdevElopment

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
But you guys are losing out to the bottom of barrel I wonder what that makes you :hmm:

Most converts to Islam are in prison or are outcast in society. These girls are just desperate to marry anyone who is Muslim and isn’t Somali. Maybe if they dropped the Muslim requirement they would date a successful ajanabi but they would be disowned by their families.:kanyeshrug:

Don’t lash out at me after you read this faraxs. I just tell the truth :francis:
I can't lose, if I never play the game.

1jqcf8.jpg

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
As long as those people are somalis it will affect us all regardless of how my life is,this is how stereotypes are made some ex con will think somalis are easy and cheap,people will say somali men are all lazy e.t.c me being a somali is what bothers me about these people not because i care about other peoples lives,dont care what happens to a phillipino does not relate to me,
Am i right my lady steamdevElopment
Bro I got a degree and a professional job. Once you've established yourself as not a loser, you'll be fine. The only Somali women who wouldn't give you a chance after that are the one's who legitimately have self hate issues. And you probably won't want them in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending