I randomly checked the likes of a tweet by a black revert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
As long as those people are somalis it will affect us all regardless of how my life is,this is how stereotypes are made some ex con will think somalis are easy and cheap,people will say somali men are all lazy e.t.c me being a somali is what bothers me about these people not because i care about others peoples lives,dont care what happens to a phillipino does not relate to me,
Am i right my lady steamdevElopment

I honestly don’t care there are stereotypes about everyone. You have to let go of this group think mentality and start thinking as an individual. Stressing about Abu Tyrone is not going to pay your bills. Stop obsessing about women who do not belong to you.

But you guys are losing out to the bottom of barrel I wonder what that makes you :hmm:

Most converts to Islam are in prison or are outcast in society. These girls are just desperate to marry anyone who is Muslim and isn’t Somali. Maybe if they dropped the Muslim requirement they would date a successful ajanabi but they would be disowned by their families.:kanyeshrug:

Don’t lash out at me after you read this faraxs. I just tell the truth :francis:
Lol most somalis marry somalis. There is somali wedding every weekend. If you think marrying bottom of the barrel convict is a victory and we are losing out on someone who value themselves so low. Then you live in fantasy land. No somali guy woukd want a selfhating coonali like you, so you probably gonna settle for an uneducated ex con and pretend you found a gem lol. Every somali guy is not like your dad

Muji

VIP
Bro I got a degree and a professional job. Once you've established yourself as not a loser, you'll be fine. The only Somali women who wouldn't give you a chance after that are the one's who legitimately have self hate issues. And you probably won't want them in the first place.

you played the game when you told us your qabil, state, degree and A***** job. Just because you think you’re a spectator laughing at the inmates does not mean that there are no eyes watching you.
EC9EB220-F915-49A0-8FB4-4F2EEB53E193.jpeg

Then why you defending them? Cuz your hate for Abdis is stronger than your hate for Hijaabi loving adoons?
Because their men are muscular and hot, unlike Abdis.
:susp:
I'll start checking for Abdis when they aren't bony, feminine hooyo boys.
My mother knew many Somali Bantus in Somalia so maybe she can hook me up with one of her friend's sons. :cool:

Muji

VIP
Lol most somalis marry somalis. There is somali wedding every weekend. If you think marrying bottom of the barrel convict is a victory and we are losing out on someone who value themselves so low. Then you live in fantasy land. No somali guy woukd want a selfhating coonali like you, so you probably gonna settle for an uneducated ex con and pretend you found a gem lol. Every somali guy is not like your dad

Why would I date an ex-con? Whoever I marry doesn’t have to be religious hence why I’m not under the same pressure. Have you been listening to anything I’ve said? :bell:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Beause their men are muscular and hot, unlike Abdis.
I'll start checking for Abdis when they aren't bony,, feminine hooyo boys.
My mother knew many Somali Bantus in Somalia so maybe she can hook me up with one of her friend's sons. :cool:

Qashin this most scandalous post in Sspot history members of the Faarax Nation!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Looking like round 2 real soon.

Bingo and the truth shall set you free, you couldn't hold it in :icon lol:

Bro I got a degree and a professional job. Once you've established yourself as not a loser, you'll be fine. The only Somali women who wouldn't give you a chance after that are the one's who legitimately have self hate issues. And you probably won't want them in the first place.
wallah its always good to hear a brother doing good,manshallah
bro these days geting all sorts of girls is super easy you and i both know it,its not about geting somali girls its about their reputation,not only somali girls but somalis in general,you might be successfull but wouldnt you feel a whole better if people were talking about your people with praise instead of "their women are easy,they hate their man so they give it out to everyone else",a ugly ass nigerian calling our sisters "cheap and clean" or" somali are just welfare collectors,to lazy to do shit",or "their men are just siting around like women not working but collecting ceyd"
so you might be normal but in somali culture although we praise individuality but we are always a group,when some of us make us look ban we all start to look,thats why stupd shit like clan reputation is important

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
wallah its always good to hear a brother doing good,manshallah
bro these days geting all sorts of girls is super easy you and i both know it,its not about geting somali girls its about their reputation,not only somali girls but somalis in general,you might be successfull but wouldnt you feel a whole better if people were talking about your people with praise instead of "their women are easy,they hate their man so they give it out to everyone else",a ugly ass nigerian calling our sisters "cheap and clean" or" somali are just welfare collectors,to lazy to do shit",or "their men are just siting around like women not working but collecting ceyd"
so you might be normal but in somali culture although we praise individuality but we are always a group,when some of us make us look ban we all start to look,thats why stupd shit like clan reputation is important
I get your point, but you can't change people's opinions. All you can do is act to make yourself and by extension, the reputation of your people better.

Look at the Jews. They're still hated. Yet they have worked really hard to succeed as a people. Through education and political/economic influence, they've secured their position in society.

Instead of caring about the opinions of others, simply care about your own success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts