i need your help walalo

I am aware that the majority of Somalis belong to the E-V32 haplogroup, yet my cousin, who shares the same hawiye karanle lineage as me, has the T hap. which was strange, but I don't know the other niggaz from my tribe who received T (they likely don't know themselves), and I haven't checked my. Does anyone on this site belong to the haplogroup T and are they part of our tribe or the general population of somalis (every clan)? If you can answer my question, then may Allah (SWT) bless you; if not, then I appreciate your kind assistance.:2tjlv3e:

I think T is found in all throughout ethnic Somalis (clan doesn't matter) however it is much more in the very north. Issas score in Djibouti the highest, while some Samaroon and some Issaq subclans are 50/50. For other non-Dir's, they get it, but it's less common and probably around the range of 20%-30%. All Ethnic Somali are a big family, you scoring haplogroup T is a perfect example of that sxb

Distribution_Haplogroup_T_Y-DNA_II (1).png

I think T is found in all throughout ethnic Somalis (clan doesn't matter) however it is much more in the very north. Issas score in Djibouti the highest, while some Samaroon and some Issaq subclans are 50/50. For other non-Dir's, they get it, but it's less common and probably around the range of 20%-30%. All Ethnic Somali are a big family, you scoring haplogroup T is a perfect example of that sxb

View attachment 232707
You’re just saying things without proof.

Haplogroup T has been found in for the most in Dir and Isaaq (Garxajis). All Samaroon tests have showed T so far, not 50%. Other Dir clans it’s not less common..since there are tests out there for atleast 1 sample for almost every Dir subclan.

Hawiye/Karanle in K5 who seem to get T are most likely lost Dir since they border them.

You’re just saying things without proof.

Haplogroup T has been found in for the most in Dir and Isaaq (Garxajis). All Samaroon tests have showed T so far, not 50%. Other Dir clans it’s not less common..since there are tests out there for atleast 1 sample for almost every Dir subclan.

Hawiye/Karanle in K5 who seem to get T are most likely lost Dir since they border them.
few question walalo.

1)"Dir since they border them" where was it ?
2)where does the Hap T comes from ?
3)according to this site some karanle got E-V32 so is every sub tribe of karanle the same ?

few question walalo.

1)"Dir since they border them" where was it ?
2)where does the Hap T comes from ?
3)according to this site some karanle got E-V32 so is every sub tribe of karanle the same ?
They border them in Somali region, in Faafan and East Hararghe.

If you want to know more about the T migration, you should look at old threads like this one: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/t-y45591-migration-into-the-horn-of-africa.94596/page-3

No, it depends on every sample. It just indicates Karanle are a confederacy like many other Clans.

Trending

Latest posts