I need to wear a Burkha

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I feel Hijaab is NOT enough. This gaalo at work looks at me like he wants to jump on my lips. Always stares at them. I am thinking of a Burkha which surprisingly post Covid 19 has become a safe attire for Gaalos NOT to judge. If u wear a Burkha today, you will not be judged. You will be keeping them 'safe' & get a high five! How interesting times have changed ma ha?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are you actually a 40 year old woman ?

I beg your pardon?

1597858893171.png

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I feel Hijaab is NOT enough. This gaalo at work looks at me like he wants to jump on my lips. Always stares at them. I am thinking of a Burkha which surprisingly post Covid 19 has become a safe attire for Gaalos NOT to judge. If u wear a Burkha today, you will not be judged. You will be keeping them 'safe' & get a high five! How interesting times have changed ma ha?
Just tell him not to make eye contacts, it's every disrespectful to do that unnecessarily

Sis imma be honest with you. Even wearing a burqa wouldn’t protect you against filthy disgusting peace of shits like that. If they want to molest you or sexually assault you, they’ll find a way and will do it.

Unless you confront that bastard, stay away from him. Don’t go to the police since They won’t take you serious either. Confront him during work so that he can’t harass you or hurt you

Trending