I need to sleeeeeeeeeeep

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Beautiful utterly tear jerking, sublime even. How the "toso" links with "somali" wow this really is truly and utterly something that i can emphaise with. The somali national anthem coupled with your singing makes a "superb combo" if i were to use 20th century american slang. Now my good friend daydreamer, what does "somalitoso" actually signifies, what's the meaning behind this i'm sure that you can bring a much more emphasis on this.
View attachment 325419
He can’t sing in Somali properly @Daydreamer im disappointed

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
what does "somalitoso" actually signifies, what's the meaning behind this i'm sure that you can bring a much more emphasis on this.
thank you for the analysis, the somalitoso signifies the brutal oppression that my father subjected towards me, forcing me to go to dugsi. The 'somali part' signifies the pain and suffering of being somali and dhuxul with no prospects, further compounded by the macallin's ool marks on my back. the 'toso' symbolizes the farax lugo baasto paradox and how it interwines with the xalimo kuusey archetype, this is further compounded by the saying 'nin toosan, mooryaan muu noqdho' this specific saying paying homage to my habar gidr ancestry

Moon-

Bipolar Express
thank you for the analysis, the somalitoso signifies the brutal oppression that my father subjected towards me, forcing me to go to dugsi. The 'somali part' signifies the pain and suffering of being somali and dhuxul with no prospects, further compounded by the macallin's ool marks on my back. the 'toso' symbolizes the farax lugo baasto paradox and how it interwines with the xalimo kuusey archetype, this is further compounded by the saying 'nin toosan, mooryaan muu noqdho' this specific saying paying homage to my habar gidr ancestry
:dead1:

Trending

Latest posts