I need to move...

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Come move to Minnihopless. We are gonna welcome you with open arms :rejoice:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
yeeeessir you better move here. Hold this L @IgaFuuq she ain't moving to your gaajo country alx she is safe now. :ohhhdamn:

giphy.gif

x z

Β±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
dont go us huuno. dont go canada either. if ur sick of london, either move elsewhere in the uk, or europe instead. ur vastly underestimating the costs of uprooting to the us

only way i see it possible is if u find a man to sponsor you, or u have family. even the latter will be hard deaing with visas.

in north america we dont play when it comes to migrating. its expensive asf, and the process is long

dont go us huuno. dont go canada either. if ur sick of london, either move elsewhere in the uk, or europe instead. ur vastly underestimating the costs of uprooting to the us

only way i see it possible is if u find a man to sponsor you, or u have family. even the latter will be hard deaing with visas.

in north america we dont play when it comes to migrating. its expensive asf, and the process is long
Wherever has free healthcare is best

USA isn’t as bad as people think y’all really think all citizens own guns and shoot houses πŸ˜‚πŸ’€πŸ†πŸ‘πŸ’¦βœ¨πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸ‘

The greatest disaster will take place in the US. Its where the devil's orchestrate all their plans. From food to banking to pharmaceuticals they're killing you guys so slowly.

The political divisions between left and right will be the next civil war.

US is finished.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
If you're British you don't have much of a choice. Australia is a good country if you can get in. America is cool too.

Thanks for the advice huuno
Why America specifically? That’s akin to jumping straight into the tigers mouth, it’s going to be not worth it in both cost and quality of life. I’d advise you to move somewhere like Australia as Canada is just basically England version 2; try and see if you can work out a visa as a British citizen they’re probably going to be lenient depending on your occupation.

Trending

Latest posts