I need to move...

I’m not sure, but I’m sure it’ll be easy for you since your british. Do you have enough money to kickstart your life? Make a plan
I have enough money sis
images.jpeg

I searched up how to migrate to the us from the uk and it says I need a family member or a spouse to help me get to the us

I have no one :jcoleno: :jcoleno:
Help???

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I went there last year. It kinda is like the uk so I see what you mean but still I enjoyed my time there
I recommend visiting British Columbia. See the towns in the mountains and crystal blue-green waters. The beach in Downtown Vancouver. Most naturally beautiful place in North America if you ask me. :banderas::banderas:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I searched up how to migrate to the us from the uk and it says I need a family member or a spouse to help me get to the us

I have no one :jcoleno: :jcoleno:
Help???
nah I think that’s not true. Wait I just looked it up lol seems true. Honestly just go there for work. Say your going to work it doesn’t have to be true. It’ll be easy for you since you are a woman and not a man. I’m strongly recommending you go to minneosta since there’s a lot of Somalis who would help you out any second