I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
I have decided my mind that I'm gonna go for Scandinavian women.
(thx @Kingjames for showing me Swedish beauties)
The only thing I'm worried about is my whole family married Somalis even my sister married a Somali guy, would I be messing it up by marrying ajnabi also I dont wanna seem like a self hater to my family it doesn't matter if i marry a ajnabi there is a lot of Somali babies born back home and they could easily replace me
If u guys have any experiences with your ajnabi so or u know some one who married one pls tell

1467403046281.png

The only thing I'm worried about is my whole family married Somalis even my sister married a Somali guy, would I be messing it up by marrying ajnabi also I dont wanna seem like a self hater to my family it doesn't matter if i marry a ajnabi there is a lot of Somali babies born back home and they could easily replace me
If u guys have any experiences with your ajnabi so or u know some one who married one pls tell

marry your own, save the child from becoming a "Mutt"

:denzelnigga:
Do what you want to do, because at the end of the day it’s you who is going to live with those decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending