I NEED some laughter. Imitate my thread titles. What’s my trademark

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
HAYAAY: Un-licenced, un insured Tuktuk AKA Bajaj Operator from the shit-hole Kuntry runs through isbaaro, got shot up, called his clan and triggers national pastime.

link: a tuktuk rolled over in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, one person slightly injured

This one took the cake. My nigga:friendhug:

1597764246663.gif

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
BREAKING: Xalimo has 10 kids by Bantu and he leaves her for her sister

*opens thread*

no xalimo, just another clickbait:farmajoyaab:

Or another one

you make a thread title the news but post no actual information then tell us to look it up

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
HAAAYAAY SOO GALA, GIRL COMES ON YOUTUBE AND INVITES WHOLE OF SOMALIA TO HER BDAY PARTY, GETS SHOCKED WHEN THE WHOLE CITY SHOWS UP TO THE HOTEL, ASKARI FIGHTS PPL, AGAIN COMES ON YOUTUBE, SAYS I RAALI GALIYA WHOLE CITY COULD NOT FIT IN THE HOTEL, I REALLY WANTED TO PARTY WITH YOU ALL

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
BREAKING: Xalimo has 10 kids by Bantu and he leaves her for her sister

*opens thread*

no xalimo, just another clickbait:farmajoyaab:

Or another one

you make a thread title the news but post no actual information then tell us to look it up

I am sick and tired of seeing you folks be lazy. Go get the article.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
HAAAYAAY SOO GALA, GIRL COMES ON YOUTUBE AND INVITES WHOLE OF SOMALIA TO HER BDAY PARTY, GETS SHOCKED WHEN THE WHOLE CITY SHOWS UP TO THE HOTEL, ASKARI FIGHTS PPL, AGAIN COMES ON YOUTUBE, SAYS I RAALI GALIYA WHOLE CITY COULD NOT FIT IN THE HOTEL, I REALLY WANTED TO PARTY WITH YOU ALL

:farmajoyaab:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
my nigga:mjlol:

you’ve studied me very well .

Both of us love traveling and so imagine we traveled and I’m reporting back to SS:

NATIONAL SHAME: CALAF solicited ladies of the nights in Singapore city while I was sitting next to him at a coffee shop. When I confronted about the unhealthy stuff that can come out of an unknown female who works such a job he replied “I’ve done it in all of Africa, the epicenter of Aids and I feel fine. This is an advanced society adeer. Btw aren’t you the one who salivates over a heavily pregnant young gazelle xaliimos. Get lost adeer”. :jcoleno:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::deadrose:

tittle: HAYAAY MINNESOTA GEELJERE ENJOYS A FREE THANKSGIVING DINNER DONATED BY THE CHURCH
Subject: thus guy really went and recorded himself getting a free thanksgiving meal from a church :damn::deadrose:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
IVE JUST FOUND a once in lifetime travel deal to WUHAN, CHINA! I CANT PASS THIS UP. Flight + hotel for 10 days = $100. SIGN ME UP. Tour includes trip to the lab where coronvirus was made, happy ending massages, and discounts on famous Wuhan Bat Soup.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
tittle: HAYAAY MINNESOTA GEELJERE ENJOYS A FREE THANKSGIVING DINNER DONATED BY THE CHURCH
Subject: thus guy really went and recorded himself getting a free thanksgiving meal from a church :damn::deadrose:

It was for the homeless and free. I joined them and I liked it.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
IVE JUST FOUND a once in lifetime travel deal to WUHAN, CHINA! I CANT PASS THIS UP. Flight + hotel for 10 days = $100. SIGN ME UP. Tour includes trip to the lab where coronvirus was made, happy ending massages, and discounts on famous Wuhan Bat Soup.

looooooooooooool

I’m not that bizarre.
I’m angry at the Indhayar

Trending

Latest posts