I NEED some laughter. Imitate my thread titles. What’s my trademark

Title: haAyaay damm fresh antelope on InSta! Reer holland come in NOW

Body text:

Instagram.com/link

I will dive in, who'se this onlyfans looking chick??

:wowsweat: :ahh: :damnmusic::mjpls::snoop::mjpls:

17 minutes later on the same thread with 3 people who responded before the changes, 2 confused people who responded after the changes asking what he's on about and 1 person whose annoyed at his lack of content and his trolling

New title:damm you!! Who habaar me?

Body text:

Last updated by @Grigori Rasputin at 3:09pm

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Title: haAyaay damm fresh antelope on InSta! Reer holland come in NOW

Body text:

Instagram.com/link

I will dive in, who'se this onlyfans looking chick??

:wowsweat: :ahh: :damnmusic::mjpls::snoop::mjpls:

17 minutes later on the same thread with 3 people who responded before the changes, 2 confused people who responded after the changes asking what he's on about and 1 person whose annoyed at his lack of content and his trolling

New title:damm you!! Who habaar me?

Body text:

Last updated by @Grigori Rasputin at 3:09pm

:dead: :deadrose: :drakelaugh::deadrose:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Thread title: ALLA HOGAAAYEEEY A XALIMO WHO CLAIMS SHE IS PREGNANT WITH MY ILLIGITIMATE CHILD CALLED ME.

Actual subject: A geeljire has been shot and his baby momma is crying.

Title:
Shitting on Somalia/Somalis in dailymail style.

Subject: Referring to Somalia as shithole or failed state, or referring to somalis as fobs/geeljire, s. Overall bleak and stark outlook.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Title:
Shitting on Somalia/Somalis in dailymail style.

Subject: Referring to Somalia as shithole or failed state, or referring to somalis as fobs/geeljire, *****s. Overall bleak and stark outlook.

get outa here! My thread is not as disjointed as that

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1597753382528.png

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
HAYAAY: Un-licenced, un insured Tuktuk AKA Bajaj Operator from the shit-hole Kuntry runs through isbaaro, got shot up, called his clan and triggers national pastime.

link: a tuktuk rolled over in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, one person slightly injured

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
HENNESSY-LAND’s Geeljire begging for his baby momma after being left for another African American. GOD DAMN THESE SOMALIS.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
HAAAAYAAAAY SOOOYAAACA, ISLAAN WHO MARRIED A GEELJIRE HALF HER AGE AND PIGGYBACK RODE HIM FROM ONE HELLHOLE TO ANOTHER (FROM EASTLEIGH TO LONDON) GOT PLAYED, ABANDONED AND PUBLICY HUMILIATED BY HIM AFTER HE GOT HIS SHARCI, HER BABY MACHINE BROKE SO HES LEAVING

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
HAAAAYAAAAY SOOOYAAACA, ISLAAN WHO MARRIED A GEELJIRE HALF HER AGE AND PIGGYBACK RODE HIM FROM ONE HELLHOLE TO ANOTHER (FROM EASTLEIGH TO LONDON) GOT PLAYED, ABANDONED AND PUBLICY HUMILIATED BY HIM AFTER HE GOT HIS SHARCI, HER BABY MACHINE BROKE SO HES LEAVING

what the hell! Are my sentences “run-in-sentences” like that :heh: :damn:
In my tunnel visioned rush to sensationalize my thread I make big English mistakes :bell: :jcoleno:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
HENNESSY-LAND’s Geeljire begging for his baby momma after being left for another African American. GOD DAMN THESE SOMALIS.

my nigga:mjlol:

you’ve studied me very well .

Both of us love traveling and so imagine we traveled and I’m reporting back to SS:

NATIONAL SHAME: CALAF solicited ladies of the nights in Singapore city while I was sitting next to him at a coffee shop. When I confronted about the unhealthy stuff that can come out of an unknown female who works such a job he replied “I’ve done it in all of Africa, the epicenter of Aids and I feel fine. This is an advanced society adeer. Btw aren’t you the one who salivates over a heavily pregnant young gazelle xaliimos. Get lost adeer”. :jcoleno: