I need help

The fate of every Somali man

I already got my beard connected at 17 I just need the cheeks fully grown in then when my hairline goes to shit I'll just shave it all off. Its not too bad rn so I'm still wearing my hair long and shaving my beard cause it looks ass rn.

How old are you?

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
You should not let the barber touch your hairline and cut it from the sides, and left the top also use what suits you with your hair shampoo, comb, and oil.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
My hairline has started to recede dramatically and I'm only 18 years old. I want solutions from you guys, how do I grow my hair longer? I need this shit to end :wow::damn:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see there is a very clear decline, and now it has become worse in terms of aspects. By 20/21 years, he will be bald
You fab a lot
IMG_1256.png

It’s over for you nigga lol

My hairline has started to recede dramatically and I'm only 18 years old. I want solutions from you guys, how do I grow my hair longer? I need this shit to end :wow::damn:

As you can see there is a very clear decline, and now it has become worse in terms of aspects. By 20/21 years, he will be bald
rosemary oil, finasteride, minoxidil - foam from Costco and use a derma roller - 2x a week.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Somali hairlines cooked average early 20s year old looks like this you not alone. Some races have big old noses we have jacked up hairlines

NidarNidar

Punisher
I stopped using shampoo daily a couple of years ago, my hair was super frizzy, I just use conditioner twice once to rinse gently and the second time to leave it in, and then wash it off towards the end, I tend to use a leave-in conditioner while the hair is waiting and air dry it or use a fan.

My father has the Vegeta hairline but not as severe, keep stress to a minimum, exercise and eat the right foods.

Increase your Zinc. (Cacao, Hemp, Pumping)

Stop the chemical laden shampoo, switch to natural alternatives and there is no need to really wash it everyday, massage your scalp, cut your hair regularly, and stay away from these chemical laden hair products.

From a diet perspective cut out all Xenoestrogens and crap from your diet, especially Soy which they have virtually added to everything, cut out all the artificial sweeteners too now linked to brain cancer, and make sure you drink proper filtered water.

If you wear caps, hoodies etc ditch them all

I stopped using shampoo daily a couple of years ago, my hair was super frizzy, I just use conditioner twice once to rinse gently and the second time to leave it in, and then wash it off towards the end, I tend to use a leave-in conditioner while the hair is waiting and air dry it or use a fan.

My father has the Vegeta hairline but not as severe, keep stress to a minimum, exercise and eat the right foods.
Good, because there is definitely no need to shampoo daily unless you’re an athlete or have really straight thin hair

Trending

Latest posts