I need help

My hairline has started to recede dramatically and I'm only 18 years old. I want solutions from you guys, how do I grow my hair longer? I need this shit to end :wow::damn:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see there is a very clear decline, and now it has become worse in terms of aspects. By 20/21 years, he will be bald

My hairline has started to recede dramatically and I'm only 18 years old. I want solutions from you guys, how do I grow my hair longer? I need this shit to end :wow::damn:

As you can see there is a very clear decline, and now it has become worse in terms of aspects. By 20/21 years, he will be bald
Dw sxb your hairline looks better than mine

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
The fate of every Somali man

I already got my beard connected at 17 I just need the cheeks fully grown in then when my hairline goes to shit I'll just shave it all off. Its not too bad rn so I'm still wearing my hair long and shaving my beard cause it looks ass rn.

I already got my beard connected at 17 I just need the cheeks fully grown in then when my hairline goes to shit I'll just shave it all off. Its not too bad rn so I'm still wearing my hair long and shaving my beard cause it looks ass rn.
It's a curse and with the big forehead it makes the topic really embarrassing :lawd:

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱

18? Dawg I thought u was 22 :jaynerd:

^ Never line up the top, only the sides.I havent gotten a fresh top lineup in like 5 years and im 23 now with an intact hairline

brother i would also suggest minoxidil and finesteride. i had a lot of ajanabi friends who were balding in ther early 20s but using these medication stopped it and actually regrew hair back

Kisame

Plotting world domination

"The fate of every Somali man"

Speak for yourself nigga. I got a full head of hair

Trending