I need advice- plz help

I am 5'5 in height. I was 196 lb in 2018. By 2019 I was 186 lb. I weight lost a lot of weight in summer of 2020 fell to 165lb. I've maintained that weight from the rest of 2020 to ramadan 2021 (around may) which I fell to 160lb. After Ramadan the Summer of 2021, I went up to 169lb. I maintained 170-171 lbs until 2022 Ramadan. Summer I maintained 171 lbs. At the end of august until now I've went up to 177lb. I lost all that previous weight just by controlling my food portions, no gym. I've been eating out of control since august until now and I don't know how to stop myself. I seriously had very good discipling in 2020, but every time Ramadan shows up i lose my streak. I've tried all sorts of method to control myself, but can't seem to control myself at all. The worst thing is that I have an insatiable craving for sweets. When I try eating veggies I become disgusted and can't keep it down. In return my cravings for sweets increases even more. I'm becoming desperate. How can I get rid of this cravings and start eating veggies? and how do I prevent myself from reaching for sweets?

P.S. I have a treadmill at home and I use it. i'm just struggling with food.
If youโ€™re dead serious then watch this video.

I am 5'5 in height. I was 196 lb in 2018. By 2019 I was 186 lb. I weight lost a lot of weight in summer of 2020 fell to 165lb. I've maintained that weight from the rest of 2020 to ramadan 2021 (around may) which I fell to 160lb. After Ramadan the Summer of 2021, I went up to 169lb. I maintained 170-171 lbs until 2022 Ramadan. Summer I maintained 171 lbs. At the end of august until now I've went up to 177lb. I lost all that previous weight just by controlling my food portions, no gym. I've been eating out of control since august until now and I don't know how to stop myself. I seriously had very good discipling in 2020, but every time Ramadan shows up i lose my streak. I've tried all sorts of method to control myself, but can't seem to control myself at all. The worst thing is that I have an insatiable craving for sweets. When I try eating veggies I become disgusted and can't keep it down. In return my cravings for sweets increases even more. I'm becoming desperate. How can I get rid of this cravings and start eating veggies? and how do I prevent myself from reaching for sweets?

You have a sugar addiction just like me..

the way I beat it was buying sugar alternative like xylitol.

Also, when you make the veggies make it so that itโ€™s savory and full of fat. Only way I can eat them personally

Sorry, are blokes even allowed in here? if no, ignore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

my best tip for you is to reset your palatte and dopamine detox, go on a waterfast. look up what it does to people's tastebuds after they break it. See videos on them breaking a water fast they look like they are eating food from the heavens but its just kale and some celery.

Try not eating(nothing except water) for 7 days, be careful when you are breaking the fsat though and eat miniscule amounts of LIQUID food like bone broth to break it otherwise YOU will DIE. know why malnourished kids who suddenly get rescued end up dying? its because they are given food without transitioning properly.

The first three to four days are hell because your body eats your carb stores and glycogen you dont burn any fat yet here, but after that your body enters ketosis and starts burning fat stores this is when weightloss happens and you stop feeling hunger all of a sudden but dont go past 20 days otherwise your body may cannabilize your organs based on how fat you are

Our ancestors as a species used to go many days without food, its only been in recent modern history that eating breakfast lunch and dinner have become the norm. Good luck on your journey sister

Last edited:

Do you use a calorie tracking app? Setting a calorie limit and and tracking on an app is my #1 advice. Myplate and myfitnesspal are both good. Just make sure you track every calorie.

Yaraye

VIP
my best tip for you is to reset your palatte and dopamine detox, go on a waterfast. look up what it does to people's tastebuds after they break it. See videos on them breaking a water fast they look like they are eating food from the heavens but its just kale and some celery.

Try not eating(nothing except water) for 7 days, be careful when you are breaking the fsat though and eat miniscule amounts of LIQUID food like bone broth to break it otherwise YOU will DIE. know why malnourished kids who suddenly get rescued end up dying? its because they are given food without transitioning properly.

The first three to four days are hell because your body eats your carb stores and glycogen you dont burn any fat yet here, but after that your body enters ketosis and starts burning fat stores this is when weightloss happens and you stop feeling hunger all of a sudden but dont go past 20 days otherwise your body may cannabilize your organs based on how fat you are

Our ancestors as a species used to go many days without food, its only been in recent modern history that eating breakfast lunch and dinner have become the norm. Good luck on your journey sister
alright. I plan on starting a 10 day water fast in a few days inshallah. just gonna shop for bone broth, do some research, and get batteries for the scale. pray for me.

Also do you eat halal? Stop eating fast food . When I started to consciously choose to eat halal food and not break it for fast food I noticed I started eating out less

Trending

Latest posts