I met @steamdevelopment in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems prostitution pays enough for you to support your dead beat family?
:trumpsmirk: Let me guess, they are probably on state welfare also? Wow i actually
pity you

Both my parents work actually, so I don't need to be supporting them financially because
they actually have a work ethnic unlike yours.

Till your lazy ass parents to get a fucking job!

:pachah1:

I'm talking about the orphans down in Somalia. Did all the semen interact with your brain-fluids or couldn't you childish mind think that far? :mindblown:
My father works (mother is dead as you know....), unlike your gypsie-like family. I pity you for having to allow violate you to feed those ungrateful people :kendrickcry:

But soon you'll qualify for CDC STD tests, as you have them all and such have gain some immunity along with mutations. I'll be reading that study and them TRYING to measure your crater formerly known as your vagina:hova:

I'm talking about the orphans down in Somalia. Did all the semen interact with your brain-fluids or couldn't you childish mind think that far? :mindblown:
My father works, unlike your gypsie-like family. I pity you for having to allow violate you to feed those ungrateful people :kendrickcry:

But soon you'll qualify for CDC STD tests, as you have them all and such have gain some immunity along with mutations. I'll be reading that study and them TRYING to measure your crater formerly known as your vagina:hova:

You was talking about your waste of a family, living off your minimum wages at the fast
food restaurant you work at. Dont back track now naaya:ayaanswag:

Funny thing is you're the poster for STD's...... I would say google what blue cheese is
but all you need to do is look at yours in a mirror.

Make sure to wipe that semen off your lips before you kiss your father

:gaasdrink: I think its time you came clean and told everyone you really are a
hermaphrodite.

You was talking about your waste of a family, living off your minimum wages at the fast
food restaurant you work at. Dont back track now naaya:ayaanswag:

Funny thing is you're the poster for STD's...... I would say google what blue cheese is
but all you need to do is look at yours in a mirror.

Make sure to wipe that semen off your lips before you kiss your father

:gaasdrink: I think its time you came clean and told everyone you really are a
hermaphrodite.

Guurl, all that semens IS interacting with your memory fluids. I never had anything to do with a resuterant :nahgirl:

I ain't like your girlfriend, the minimum-wager :trumpsmirk:

Guurl you got so many STD diseases the CDC has made a whole department just for your crater formerly known as your vagina. :hillarybiz:

You fantasize about that don't you? Your father wouldn't care if you smeared him with shit after a long night of anal as long as you can fund his khat :trumpsmirk:

Guurl, all that semens IS interacting with your memory fluids. I never had anything to do with a resuterant :nahgirl:

I ain't like your girlfriend, the minimum-wager :trumpsmirk:

Guurl you got so many STD diseases the CDC has made a whole department just for your crater formerly known as your vagina. :hillarybiz:

You fantasize about that don't you? Your father wouldn't care if you smeared him with shit after a long night of anal as long as you can fund his khat :trumpsmirk:

Just give up, your coping and pasting your cusses from the post you made before this one.

:dabcasar: Subhan'Allah anal? is that what you do?

:susp: did you google blue cheese yet? I know you have green mould
on your siil, from your prolapsed rectum seeping xaar into it and all those
various deposits

Just give up, your coping and pasting your cusses from the post you made before this one.

:dabcasar: Subhan'Allah anal? is that what you do?

various deposits

Only for @yasmin lan when she brings the pegger :ahh:

Of course you'd know about all those diseases and how they move, it is your daily routine :lolbron:

:susp: my siil is brand new and yours has more mileage on it than the combined
amount of all the prostitutes on earth- past and present

:bell: I am going to play ayut kursi tonight because of you

I know it branded very recently. Was it your fourth or fifth pimp who did it? :siilaanyolaugh:

I'll be praying for you at the satanic hall too. I need to get as good a deal with Satan as you got. :farole:

I know it branded very recently. Was it your fourth or fifth pimp who did it? :siilaanyolaugh:

I'll be praying for you at the satanic hall too. I need to get as good a deal with Satan as you got. :farole:

Iblees, doesn't do deals with low level crack heads

I will be your pimp, it beats the Afghanistan pimp, who is stealing your money right now

:samwelcome:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
various deposits
giphy.gif

Iblees, doesn't do deals with low level crack heads

I will be your pimp, it beats the Afghanistan who is stealing your money right now

:samwelcome:

Of course he doesn't which is why he never offered anything of value to you :hemad:

The Afghanistan? LOL, it is a country, dear. But you'd never know as all of Afghanistan has been in you :francis:

Of course he doesn't which is why he never offered anything of value to you :hemad:

The Afghanistan? LOL, it is a country, dear. But you'd never know as all of Afghanistan has been in you :francis:

Wallahi I need to take a flight and slap the living hell out of whoever taught you English,
re read what i said - you idiot
:mjlol:
The whole of the male populace has nutted in your stinky siil, so you must be winning something over me
for sure
:manny:

Wallahi I need to take a flight and slap the living hell out of whoever taught you English,
re read what i said - you idiot
:mjlol:
The whole of the male populace has nutted in your stinky siil, so you must be winning something over me
for sure
:manny:

Like you could afford a transatlantic flight? Stop lying for once :mahubowtf:

That is better than seeking companionship among the animals. I mean how much lower can you go than sexually harassing zoo animals?:ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts