I met @steamdevelopment in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
@XoosBoos calm down g and have chill pill. You are arguing with ciyaal. Ones some wastman half breed, the other is a fake lawyer and another one is a future who is just looking for attention. Akhi ur a man for f*ck sake, u shouldn't be arguing back and forth likr a girl with kids sxb.

Wannabe usa thug. Lmfao, cavs game kulaha? First register your lost daddy’s name in the database register. Now I’mma sleep. Are you still on the phone with the welfare office? Bye adoon.
Lol my dad probably makes more than your lazy parents who are living on welfare. Didn’t your mom file for divorce to get that extra cash from the government?

Last edited:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Ignore the drunken . She's mad because the white girls used her money for drinks and left her miserable, slave looking in the kitchen, she mentions @Reiko to get a platinum thread.
Nah I don’t drink and as a loving friend I actually looked after the two of my friends who were vulnerable and around guys who knows what could’ve happened! Speak on what you know

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nah the is married to a tranny that’s an L and a half. You a dumb same as reiko can’t even bring recipts the both of you rely heavily on lying
Married to a tranny? Is that what you tell yourself to make yourself feel better because no man will touch you with a 10 foot poll.

Go get bullied by the white girls.

Nah the is married to a tranny that’s an L and a half. You a dumb same as reiko can’t even bring recipts the both of you rely heavily on lying

Your the last one to be talking
About intelligence

:siilaanyolaugh: You must be
The dumbest spot user
I have encountered and
That's a saying something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts