i met her twice, this single mother of 5, now she has invited me to her place but I'm concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.
This second time I ran into her I didn't even recognize her but she approached me and I looked like a fool scrambling to remember but still she and I talked and then she once again gave me her number.

I called her and we conversed. She then invites me to her house. She's down to do things from what I've sensed but there's one problem. She has a 16 year old son:ooh:

She assures me that he goes to sleep early and I should come at 11pm.

Now I think it is setup.

Here's where you folks come in...in the event that I'm compromised I'd like to give you info about her

She's around 28-34

She's a radiologist

Has 5 kids

Very fit for a Somali single mother

Halima Aden complexion

Lives on the northside

Known to pray and even fasting today ( this revealed to me that she's not leaking)

She has no English accent and I suspect she came here pretty young.

So if you guys don't hear from me for a whole day please raise the alarm. :browtf:
Elaborate

i wouldn't fall for that bait. that woman is gonna accuse of rape. there are plenty single unmarried somali chics in columbus, why don't u try those. u can find them near starbucks or uni.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i wouldn't fall for that bait. that woman is gonna accuse of rape. there are plenty single unmarried somali chics in columbus, why don't u try those. u can find them near starbucks or uni.

They need financial usage coming out of my pocket as well as a time spend on them :kodaksmiley:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So I was welcomed very nicely and I received a nice massage but I didn't end getting the major purpose of one of my intentions.

I like what've seen, she has a banging body and so we hit it off.

Now I'm thinking to have one of those secret marriages ( what is it called). I really am gonna do that. Life is short manne I better have a secret one like so dudes are doing here in Minnesota in particular.

Secondly, having her as a secret is Halaal too. From what've gathered she doesn't mind.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
This is a CCTV image caught at the scene you can see @R.Kelly sneaking in from the basement laundromat

32EAEC7800000578-0-image-a-11_1459995100111.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
UPDATE:

It is going according to my plan. She is already talking about me moving in but I need her to agree to accept that I only come by during the day on weekdays only. Furthermore, I want her to accept a discreet meher where we go to an imam outside the city limits and where I bring my own 3 witnesses ( ill bring 3 recently converted black-Americans).

UPDATE:

It is going according to my plan. She is already talking about me moving in but I need her to agree to accept that I only come by during the day on weekdays only. Furthermore, I want her to accept a discreet meher where we go to an imam outside the city limits and where I bring my own 3 witnesses ( ill bring 3 recently converted black-Americans).
Make sure you write Abu Darnell , Abu qatada Jerome and Abu mühsin al Antöne under the name of witnesses .they will be untraceable .

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
UPDATE:

This guy is adding in extra details to give the story an extra dose of realism to make it more believable :chrisfreshhah:
This story never happened adeer, please just give it up :gucciwhat:

UPDATE:

Do you actually want to marry her or only take advantage of the woman and do an abdi bile.

Please don't take advantage of her.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Do you actually want to marry her or only take advantage of the woman and do an abdi bile.

Please don't take advantage of her.

Honestly that's not my intention, actually she will benefit from me. I'll contribute a little to her financial situation but what I am getting is more intimacy, a xalaal one and more children. The additional perk is that she is willing to stay silent and come out 5 years down the lane. It's the new trend here in the Americas. Heck, truck drivers have secret marriages down the freeway that they go through weekly, like 3 females who don't know one another. What a great time to be a man:manny:

Honestly that's not my intention, actually she will benefit from me. I'll contribute a little to her financial situation but what I am getting is more intimacy, a xalaal one and more children. The additional perk is that she is willing to stay silent and come out 5 years down the lane. It's the new trend here in the Americas. Heck, truck drivers have secret marriages down the freeway that they go through weekly, like 3 females who don't know one another. What a great time to be a man:manny:

Wait so she is already married? Or both of you are singles and want to keep this marriage secret?

Why don't you have an official marriage. Being married isn't a bad thing.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Nothing manly about having 3 women you hide from each other

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wait so she is already married? Or both of you are singles and want to keep this marriage secret?

Why don't you have an official marriage. Being married isn't a bad thing.

She ain't married

So I was welcomed very nicely and I received a nice massage but I didn't end getting the major purpose of one of my intentions.

I like what've seen, she has a banging body and so we hit it off.

Now I'm thinking to have one of those secret marriages ( what is it called). I really am gonna do that. Life is short manne I better have a secret one like so dudes are doing here in Minnesota in particular.

Secondly, having her as a secret is Halaal too. From what've gathered she doesn't mind.

Secret marriages are haram! Any wedding that is not publicly acknowledged is invalid. You might as well just commit zina.

A fellow went back home, done a secret marriage with the maid and all this time she was working for the first wife whenever she visited home .ya salaam !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending